No Sales Still

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there,

I was wondering what is wrong with my store; I still can't get any sales. I don't actually run a lot of advertising campaigns but I some visits and nobody has ever tried to buy anything. Please help me understand the issue with my store.

Thank you,

Iven

1 Like
Highlighted

Do you mind sharing your store's link? Then we can share our views about your store and see if there's anything wrong with the design, or overall store setup. But here's what I'll suggest - 

1. That's really great that without ad campaigns you're getting visitors. Having no sales is natural. You can try to expose your store to marketplaces like OnBuy | Walmart | Bol, and others .. this way you'll be able to have cross border trade, and loyal shoppers of the marketplace will be exposed to you. It's a win-win situation! All you need to do is, integrate your store to another marketplace and see if it works for you. 

2. You need to have decent CTAs and copywriting in your store. Compelling ad copies sell more than anything!

3. What is your sales strategy? You need to take your time and define a proper sales funnel and strategy! 

Rest, I'll wait for your store's link to have a better look.

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Iven,

You need to check the google analytic to closley watch the behaviour of your users. I would suggest to check your check out process. Are there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Speed Score: Check your google page speed score. As low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted

@Iven please share with us your store URL, so we can investigate your case in more deep way

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
### gowindeals.com
Thank you, look forward to hearing from you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
lukiluk.myshopify.com
https://gowindeals.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Highlighted
Tourist