Hello @Rafael__, Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Your store looks professional and organized.
- You should work on the pricing. It's quite high. You might miss sales because of it.
- In the first fold of the homepage add a hero banner with a call to action button on it.
- Add a section of trending and new products on the homepage.
- Showcase reviews on the homepage.
You need to make your store engaging. Add customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store and it will help you to reduce the bounce rate:
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a live chat in the store.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. Use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
- You can add a countdown timer bar to increase the curiosity among customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I can see that you have been investing on product images and it's great because your store looks authentic and it's definitely a plus point for your store's credibility.
Also, you have done great to show the diversity of product categories from the menu and from home page => Visitors know what they can expect from you.
About your question: having over 120 visitors from FB and Instagram but no sales yet:
- Let's double check if your ads content is matching with the content of the landing pages; also check if you are targeting the right audience of your products. Anyway, 3 days isn't enough to tell if your ads is effective or not.
- I recommend you check Google analytics data, and the FB and Instagram analytics often to understand when your visitors usually come to your site and you can provide live chat support at those time ranges; or which devices they used when they landed on your store.
- Check page speed: Your home page weight is 2.82MB while the recommended page weight is 2MB and less. You can you Google Pagespeed Insight to check, below are the images that needed to be optimized. If you are interested in some image optimization tools (keep good quality but reduce image weight), let's check our guide https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ#01_Optimize_image_loading_times
Some other suggestions:
- Implement Lazy loading to increase page speed: you can find some code from Google or use page builder to implement Lazy loading easily
- Make the button more visible even in normal state: It can generate more clicks if they are highly visible
- All those buttons that with 'View...": it can confuse the customers and also I think View options buttons are more important => less reduce the spotlight of the View all button by turning it text link
- Add urgency to this area: this product is on sale, you can add Countdown timer to tell the shoppers how much time left to buy this product at discounted price or a badge that says Low in stock can help.
Overall, for me, your store looks trustworthy but the main aspect to improve is page speed. Let's optimize your images and see how it changes
Hope my suggestions can be useful for you, if they are, please give me a 'like'
Thank you so much in advance and I wish you the best of luck!
Congratulations on your store launch!
When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:
You have a niche audience so I suspect that you are reaching a broad audience with your ads, not your target market. You might have an easier time reaching your intended audience if you are active on social media and following/interacting with accounts within your niche. Maybe you work out a deal with someone that has a following - they don't have to be an "influencer", maybe it's a guy that loves working on his car and has followers who love the same thing. Another idea is doing content marketing - again, being present on social media and creating helpful content that people within your niche will love - maybe it's short video clips of amazing rebuilds or drift videos or etc. TikTok is a newer platform, you are going to grow so much faster on there than you would Instagram or Facebook so if you do content marketing, I'd recommend doing it on TikTok - you can link it to your IG account and automatically share your TikToks to IG as well (kill two birds with one stone).
As I looked through your store there were a few things I'd tweak. The version of your logo that has black text, I'd swap that out for the white text version. It's hard to see on the homepage against the dark grey.
The other thing that stood out to me was the notice at checkout. Rather than have the visitor have to click off the cart to read the shipping time (they might just decide to abandon cart), I'd give some sort of estimate. You might think longer shipping times would turn people off - and maybe it will but long-term, you want happy customers and it's better to just say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.
Hope that helps! Let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
If you have Facebook or IG Ads but no sales, you need to pay attention to the behavior of the audience. Clicking on the ad and then immediately closing and entering the site is a problem.
The high bounce rate may be due to the fact that the page is not performing as promised in the ad. It is usually a good idea to evaluate your ad at least 3-4 days before deciding on the success of your ad. Until then, Facebook's advertising algorithm will start up again, so do not click the button.
Hi @Rafael__ ,
Founder of Addyz here.
I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. There are 1000's of e-commerce stores online. If your are competing with this already established shop only on the basis of seo or social media posts maybe you are not going to get some real results.
You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that. Try prospecting campaigns on fb and keep yur targeting real good. Surely, you will get some good results.
Let me know, if i could be of more help