No Sales Yet - Can you review my store?

LifeHackD
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

I was hoping some of you wonderful people could take a look at and review my store. I have built a store before that made sales no bother but this one hasn't and I'm really not sure why. I would be very grateful if you could review it for me! :)

www.Lifehackdistrict.com

Thanks in advance!

Craig

0 Likes

Hi @LifeHackD ,

I just reviewed your store I really liked it, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Homepage: I like your homepage, but it would be great if you featureless product on each section of your homepage. No one wants to scroll down the home page to view more of the page so focus only on showing your top products. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website so its content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. You can display the product description or extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Organize the collection of your product images. Insert images into carousels.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Write interesting taglines to captivate users attention.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Payment Options: Provide multiple payment options. Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 38%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

life.png

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
LifeHackD
Tourist
6 0 0

That's some very great feedback and very interesting, just what I was after. Thank you so much! :)

0 Likes

Hi @LifeHackD ,

I've reviewed your website, it's looking great. I bet that you've put a lot of work into it however I'd love to point out some minor things that you might consider taking to improve the store to the next level ;)

Here are my observations:

image.png

I think it would be better if you separate the product collection from the main banner. Since they're overlapped on each other & spacing between each collection is equal so that, visitors can't tell right away if the first collection belongs to the main banner or not.

image.png

The favicon is missing, please consider to update this because it gives your site a distinctive identification that visitors will likely remember. You can take a quick look at how to add a favicon here

image.png

I found that the page on mobile is a bit slower than the average score. I encourage you to check out the issues that are defined in Google Pagespeed Insight for more detail information. Also, you should reach the theme provider for help with this kind of problem. 

image.png

The Facebook link here is broken, it should be fixed as well. If you're going to build a brand, it's sufficient to put more effort into the social aspect of the business.

Please spend more space on the homepage to tell about your brand message before displaying all the collections to visitors. You should also consider adding a testimonials section to build the trust of your customers. I've found a great example here, you could take it as a reference to improve the conversion rate on the homepage. (https://www.build.com/)

Hopefully, those recommendations can help you to bring more sales in the future. Please feel free to ask me any question ;)

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
LifeHackD
Tourist
6 0 0

That's great feedback, thank you so much. I don;t see the overlapping issue on any of my devices but I'll definitely check more devices. I'll action the rest ASAP! :) Thanks again!

0 Likes
Nostromo504
Tourist
9 0 4

Hello,

I like your store, but I think it's important to differentiate yourself from the competition. For example, I could go to Walmart, Target, JcPenny, etc. and buy many of the same (or similar) items you're selling. Not to mention, Amazon. Try to imagine yourself as a customer visiting your store. Look at it from their eyes and try to come up with something that makes you different. A unique selling proposition. Ask yourself "why should I buy from this store, as opposed to the competition?". Then, come up with some answers.

I hope this helps!

LifeHackD
Tourist
6 0 0

Good point! Will have a think about it! Thanks!

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi Craig, 

Your site feels completed and easy to browse in. The essential information is there and the style looks professional. 

Here are a couple of things I recommend taking care of:

1) Reduce the size of the header menu. It covers up a big part of the screen making it inconvenient to browse. 

2) There are a lot of features that create a sense of urgency. It is great that you do not underestimate them. However, it is important to not get over board. I recommend increasing the interval time of the notifications pop up (some has just bought one). 

3) The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

4)Enable accounts or make them optional. That way you will gain customer base. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

The two feature above can be simply added by apps. If you want to get 10 features at once with a couple of clicks, Install Growave

Hopefully, I managed to help. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
scottfromca
Tourist
3 0 1

May I ask how you got your currency selector to be on the side of the search/cart like that? I have been trying to figure that out.

0 Likes
LifeHackD
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback!

@Aizada wrote:

Hi Craig, 

Your site feels completed and easy to browse in. The essential information is there and the style looks professional. 

Here are a couple of things I recommend taking care of:

1) Reduce the size of the header menu. It covers up a big part of the screen making it inconvenient to browse. 

2) There are a lot of features that create a sense of urgency. It is great that you do not underestimate them. However, it is important to not get over board. I recommend increasing the interval time of the notifications pop up (some has just bought one). 

3) The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

4)Enable accounts or make them optional. That way you will gain customer base. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

The two feature above can be simply added by apps. If you want to get 10 features at once with a couple of clicks, Install Growave

Hopefully, I managed to help. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

0 Likes