No Sales Yet

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all

I need your assistance to review my store and give the proper feedback about the issues that need attention. I ran some Facebook ads with different tests they gave me traffic but without any sales and my bounce rate is very high. I stopped the ads to tweak the store and I need your help. my store link is

https://mo-style-chic.com/

and I am targeting Netherland and the United Kingdom.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1894 37 224

Hello,

I suggest you can arrange the item images with equal length under collection pages of your store.
You can provide your mail on About of your facebook page. It helps your customers to reach you easily.
Have you advertise your store items every day?
And you can post the your items on facebook/instagram page every day, It helps you to increase the your viewers.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 61

Hi there,

Lisa here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Happy to give you some feedback about areas on your site that need attention!

Great advice from Appfreaker. Building on this, when I enter your site, I am met with multiple pop-ups.  The cookie banner, the announcement bar, the wishlist, the chat box, the email sign up, this was very overwhelming. Not only do these pop-ups distract from the information on the homepage, they can also come across as unprofessional. I recommend you try to reduce some of these and find alternative places such as the footer to put some of the information that customers can sign up to. 

The marketing copy on the homepage is also very aggressive 'buy from us...' with the button 'buy now'. This is before I can even tell what you're selling. It is all very well to have 'best deals', sales and discounts, however, you should first focus on the customers and building a brand. The 'Our story page' feels very generic, talking about quality, price and customer service. Not once does it mention the inspiration behind why you've chosen to sell scarves or ties. Have a look at this article here on How to Build a Brand Story: Lessons from Retail Branding Experts.  Once you've done this use this information here about The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own). 

Your site ticks all the 'business boxes' ( See here for checklist ) but it's important to keep the human aspect of your store to build reliability and trust. For some ideas on how to build a relationship with potential customers. Read this article on 9 Ways to Earn Customer Trust When You Have Zero Sales.

Moving forward, as you start to make sales, try to inlcude pictures of customers wearing the items you're selling. This shows your customers are happy, giving you social proof and credibility. I'd even suggest trying to start this now by running some giveways. Here's some ideas for How to Create an Engaging Online Contest That Converts.

I hope you find this information useful and it will help you tweak your site to convert! If you have any questions, please let me know. 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks a lot, Lisa 

I will work on your advice and I am sure it will help a lot

Best regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 61

Hi Mohamed, 

You are very welcome! Site is looking much more clean now. I hope you've been able to get some conversions from your adverts.

If you need some help with your Facebook ads, Kit would also be a good option to help you drive traffic and increase customer engagement with your site. It can create Facebook and Instagram ads that are effective.  It lets you automate a lot of your growth and day to day tasks. You can check out Kit here. The good news is Kit does not charge for the marketing assistance it offers, you'd just need to allocate budget for ads as you normally would. The way it uses data from customer visits to your site, and facebook page maginifies your potiential reach! 

Best of luck, 

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes