No Sales for four months, Please review.

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Fellow Store owners

So, I have been at it for like more than four months and I have been working constantly on my site and improving it. But there is no sales and negligible traffic. I have been promoting using FB ads but it hasn't been working out for me. 

Please review my site www.akkicampus.co and provide your honest opinion. If my site is slow or it seem inauthentic or its just wrong niche. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. 

Also, If anyone has tips about marketing, ads and how much should I spend on them. Please share.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1538 77 263

Hello @akki182, I hope you are doing good! Your store looks amazing. Paid ads are the most effective to bring traffic to your store in a short time. I would suggest you to contact a digital marketing expert in regards to ads. Make sure you are targeting the right audience.  Other than that, your store lacks in branding and marketing. You should use marketing tools to engage visitors. It is essential to use marketing tools in your store to make customers purchase from your store. You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. This can be sent automatically with the help of automation

Every eCommerce store has these essential tools which help in keeping the customers engaged in the store and increase repeat purchases.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted

Hey @akki182,

Clothing is a very saturated market and therefore very difficult to rank for in search. You've done a great job setting everything up and making everything look nice, that is not your issue, it's the product (clothing) that you've chosen.

Let's take a look at your tops. Right now, you have 141 tops that aren't organized into categories. If I were a visitor, I would like to see organization by "Sleeveless", "Long Sleeve" "Graphic T-Shirts" and etc . so that I can find what I'm looking for right away. 

screencapture-akkicampus-co-collections-tops-2020-11-02-11_23_28.png

You said you've been open for 4 months with no sales, we hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic. When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

akki-meta.png

The issue with your current SEO is that it is going to be very hard for people to find you. For your first product, if I were someone searching for that type of product, I wouldn't type "AkkiCampus Layered Ruffle Textured Elegant Bodysuit", I'd type in "pink ruffle sleeve bodysuit". For your second product, instead of using the word "evening dress" in your title, try "prom dress" or whatever the occasion might be with a few descriptive words. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

My other pieces of advice would be to get on social media, having active social media accounts adds trust to your brand. My other recommendation would be to niche down further, see what is trending right now in women's clothing.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @akki182 !

Your google page speed score is only 27 and mobile speed 15. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Very stylish and professional store, very good!

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for your insight. I am considering it although I don't want to compromise my store speed as it is already quite slow.

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for such an insightful feedback. I am also aware that my product is in already saturated market. I am having second thoughts about if I should continue working on it or just drop the whole idea which itself is a tough choice. I am working on setting up the filters but as the tags aren't properly designated to the products, its taking a while to be done. 

I guess I will work on your suggestions and hope for the best. Thanks again.

0 Likes