No Sales for my Store

jwhite31
1 0 1

Hello,

My Shopify store has currently been up for around 5 days, and we have gotten about 5100 visitors in the past 10 hours, mainly from the snapchat story ad we are running. This looked great and promising to me and my partner, however, we have generate no sales and no add to carts. We created a google campaign about 3 days ago, but only got around 38 clicks. We also released a youtube ad on a channel that should generate around 200k views on the video. Why is it that no one is adding to cart or signing up for an account on our website? We are going to try getting some affiliates, such as close friends and family, to help drive traffic and potential sales. 

appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2028 46 261

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can increase your website niche.
-> You can improve products on collection list.
-> I suggest you can use all gallery image sizes are in equal then looks good.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
241 9 69

Hey @jwhite31 ! It really hurts when you've got crazy traffic on your store but nobody's adding products to cart ! After going through your store, here is what I've found - 

1. During the time when the world is trying to oppose anything that's coming from China, you're communicating users that your product is shipped from China as well. Don't do that. This might be one major reason why people are ignoring your store!?

Screenshot_2020-07-10_11-17-00.png

2. You've tried ads, and video commercials but are you sure about your target audience? Are you targeting them? Maybe there's something wrong with the audience you've chosen to target?!

3. I don't see About Us section? Don't do that After going through the store, users like to read About Us section. It's missing! Please add that page ASAP and place it in the header menu!

4. I'll not say that your SEO strategy is not effective, because you're generating traffic! Why don't you try copyrighting? talking to your target audience and showering CTAs in a witty/funny manner sometimes does wonders! 

5. Because you have traffic on your store, try and have a Blog section & talk about your products in a way that differentiates you with your key competitors! Also, you can try influence marketing and see that if it's helping? 

Your store looks for the time being, but if people are not adding products in your cart then you've got to experiment with your sales funnel and marketing strategy. For the time being, stop your ads and work on the above things! Also, don't hesitate to consult a Sohpify expert! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes

Hello @jwhite31 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Add some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Also, add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes