No Sales for two months

Madzhie12
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi. I'm getting into 3rd month of my shopify store and I have not made a single sale. I changed the theme today as I was using debut theme want to see how it pans out. 

I had about 400 store sessions but not even one converted into a sale. 

May you please checkout the store and help with feedback. I currently only cater for South Africa. 

https://Www.onlineprendie.com 

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @Madzhie12,

I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Add more specific product title in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce

Dear @Madzhie12 

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Add favicon
  • At header

penheader.png

• At footer: Remove "Powered by Shopify", open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Dear @Madzhie12 , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Featured products
  • Videos
  • Blog posts
  • Story of your brand, product details, 
  • Testimonials
  • etc.

2. I highly recommend you to use high quality image for banner. Your slideshow looks not really profressional. 

You should also consider to add on slideshow a CTA button and promotional texts, link the button to a promotional page or the product you want to boost sales, instead of just showing product images.

1.png

3. Add Buy Now button on collection page and homepage to allow customers finish their purchase without accessing product page. This will reduce touch point customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.

2.png 

4. Add About us page, Delivery policies page, Company address. Those are essential information to build customer trust.

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".

Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Madzhie12
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you. I am currently applying these changes to store. 

0 Likes
Madzhie12
Tourist
3 0 0

When I add a buy button to collection, it keeps adding the  buy button but then below that it displays the products twice. first section has buy button then after that a line shows with the same products but no buy button.

0 Likes

Hey @Madzhie12 ,hope you are doing fine. I have few suggestions for your store, which can help improve your sales:-

• I would suggest for a good logo on your website, because logos is the foundation of your brand identity and makes a strong first impression.
  • Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in the website.
  • In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
  • Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store.
  • Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase.
  • Finally, I suggest you try using Product Badges to let you make more sales from your customers by highlighting key product details. You can even use badges to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales

Product badges like in the image below( One of a kind)

10.png

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
0 Likes