Hi. I'm getting into 3rd month of my shopify store and I have not made a single sale. I changed the theme today as I was using debut theme want to see how it pans out.
I had about 400 store sessions but not even one converted into a sale.
May you please checkout the store and help with feedback. I currently only cater for South Africa.
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Add more specific product title in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hope the following suggestion will help you
Dear @Madzhie12 ,
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:
2. I highly recommend you to use high quality image for banner. Your slideshow looks not really profressional.
You should also consider to add on slideshow a CTA button and promotional texts, link the button to a promotional page or the product you want to boost sales, instead of just showing product images.
3. Add Buy Now button on collection page and homepage to allow customers finish their purchase without accessing product page. This will reduce touch point customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.
4. Add About us page, Delivery policies page, Company address. Those are essential information to build customer trust.
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
Hey @Madzhie12 ,hope you are doing fine. I have few suggestions for your store, which can help improve your sales:-
Product badges like in the image below( One of a kind)