No Sales

Fabian_weldon
Pathfinder
121 0 26

I have had my store up and running for some time now but have yet to get a single sale.

I am running an instagram page for it which has around 350 followers so far and have spent about £45 on ads from Facebook and google.

I am wondering if someone can shed a light on this and suggest any improvements.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 27

@Fabian_weldon it depends on so many factors like how you have designed your store and how many ads you re running which type of product you re testing so there is not a specific ans unless i see your website and the product you are running ads.

0 Likes
Fabian_weldon
Pathfinder
121 0 26

thanks. The website is www.ecowatches.co.uk if you fancy having a look

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 27

your store looks fine, add some testimonial + reviews on your product so ppl can trust by reading some reviews so then there more chances to buy from your store so work on it. also sales depend on your marketing skill to make sure to target the right audience. if my answer helpful please like and accepted as a solution. ty

email yupsoftware4@gmail.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3032 175 553

Hello @Fabian_weldon, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a separate page of the shipping policy in the footer.

- After the banner image, display the collection categories 'Men', 'Women' with thumbnail image and call to action button.

- Aesthetically your store looks good.

- Add review carousel and testimonials on the homepage. Reviews help to build trust with other visitors and increase the brand's credibility.

Add these essential customer engagement tools to your store to engage the traffic coming to your store:

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes