No Traffic

SuzBling
4 0 0

I feel I have done all I can.. I don't know what more to do.  My regular customers will go shop on my store. But they have been with me for a long time.  I'm not getting any NEW traffic.  HELP! 

0 Likes

Dear @SuzBling 

Your store url please.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @SuzBling, I hope you are doing good! Please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
SuzBling
4 0 0

Dear @SuzBling 

Hope the following suggestions will help you to get traffic

1. Optimize your store as per SEO
  2. Optimize your store speed for mobile and desktop
  3. Do remarketing with paid ads (Google or facebook)
  4. Add blog section and update blog on regular basis (add solve problem, research and case study content)
  5. Go for youtube channel
  6. Do e-mail marketing

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @SuzBling 

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you

Homepage:

1.  I don't see a CTA like "Shop Now" on the hero image which takes me to directly to the products page. 
  2. On the home page, first thing I see on scrolling further down is a link to subscribing for a newsletter without any value attached to it. Do think from a customer point of view as to why would they want to subscribe - Try giving them a discount, free shipping etc. 
  3. Also, I as a customer would want to see the products first and then subscribe to the newsletter. Do consider pushing the subscription link further down and pushing the product collection right after the banner image.
  4. I get further confused as to why am I being shown link to a facebook group without showing me the products. Do consider removing it or adding it in the footer. Remeber your primary motive is to show the customers the products first
  5. "What is Paparazzi" and "Compenstion Plan" seems to divert and confuse the customer. If you want it on the site, do add it in the footer.

Product Pages:

1. In the shop all products you have a lot of products consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". This can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It also has a few forever free badges
  2. On clicking a particular product, I dont see a "Buy Now" button instead "Add to cart" button is shown. This is something which you need to change ASAP.SaurabhK_1-1614156649811.png

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out in case you have any concerns

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes
parthasundaram
Tourist
5 0 0

Have you added the Google Sales Channel. You can list all your products on Google and get more discovery. Same with FB Shops too. You can do this within Shopify. 

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @SuzBling welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

3. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 1.34.42 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
SuzBling
4 0 0
Thank you!

I feel my site is pretty good. I just need traffic TO the site I will
look at your tips.. Thanks so much

0 Likes

Hi @SuzBling ,

Founder of Addyz here, 

My advice to you is to start using fb prospecting campaigns to get some new traffic to your store. If your store has some traffic like 2-3k/month creating lookalike based prospecting campaigns. We have seen clients getting benefits from it. It will surely will help you too. 

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase you ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes