No Views and No Sales

Solved
mahi-sd
Tourist
9 0 1

I have had my website since April. Please help me to figure out what I am doing wrong!!

mahi-sd.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

This is an accepted solution.

hello @mahi-sd How are you doing?

I am Johnson, a professional digital marketer, shopify developer and manager.
I have thoroughly assessed your store and I can see that you have as many as 6 products collections as opposed to what your homepage suggest. You should spread more collections to the front of home page for easy exposure and avoid poor navigation.

The other thing you need is color blending to form a captivating design and provide better potential customers attraction.

If you need help getting this done and marketing, contact me.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @mahi-sd, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a buy now button below the 'add to cart' button on the product page.

- You should add customer engagement tools in your store to engage the visitors coming to your store. 

• You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
  • Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. 
  • Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications and send price drop alerts, notify them about offers and rewards. This will help you to bring back customers to your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.