No conversion in three months

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, 

It's been more than three months since I opened my Shopify Store. I have got zero conversions. Please review my store and help me understand what am I doing wrong?

https://biblick.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6

I had gone through your website it is really amazing. You can Show Customer Ratings for Various Product Features. 

Another suggestion is about the application named Descrii, Description Generator generates unique and great quality product descriptions, which increases the trust of the visitors and adds a sense of professionalism to your store. 

I hope you like it. 

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

1 Like
Shopify Partner
364 29 110

Hello @Biblick,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Remove the text biblick above the logo on the Home page(highlighted in the below screenshot).
2. Rework on the logo. A logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
3. Add logo instead of the text biblick in pages other than the Home page(make header consistent)
4. Add some attractive slideshow images. Images on a white background are leaving more blank space in sides.

screencapture-biblick-2020-08-12-05_43_04.png
5. Make the main header items bold(Lehangas, Kurths, etc) so that it's catchy.
6. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
7. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
8. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
9. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
10. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
11. A FAQ would be useful!
12. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
13. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
14. Add a section for Newsletter Subscribe common in the footer.
15. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
16. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
357 14 73

Hi @Biblick welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The banner image on the website is a bit off I would like to suggest a good and attractive banner sliding images would be helpful because mostly banner images will define the theme of the website.
Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. About Us and Contact Us page must be added to the header menu as these pages will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market. The same if added to the footer menu as well currently the footer menu looks empty.
3. The home page lacks characterization or classification of the products all the products are added under featured products.
4. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will help create an impression as you are the master of everything and will look up to you for further knowledge.
5. Ask your customer to add testimonials as this will increase the loyalty towards the brand and at least 90% of the customers will go through one comment before purchasing the product.
6. A section of most liked/reviewed products will significantly solidify the brand and will through this all the images in the gallery will be reviewed. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes