No conversions after 3 months

Solved
3 0 0

When should I just quit on my Shopify shop? I have been doing my best and getting visits, especially from facebook ads but no conversions after 3 or so months. I am bleeding money. Should I just quit or find another niche?

0 Likes
Trailblazer
147 12 49

This is the tough decision which you have to think on your own.

If you see capabilities that you can change something, then just keep trying and make researches as what other stores like yours are doing.

But if you don't see any prospects, then just let it go. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1598 20 159

You can provide your store URL. And which type of niche you have sold? Have you regularly promoted your products through your social media pages?

Thanks,

Appfreaker

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
141 4 31

hi @Slayingfashion 

When you are spending money on any marketing channel ( Google / FB etc) firstly you need to make sure that your products are good, (drop shipping product sales take time reason is shipping time is high)

If you have your own products then check competitor pricing + shipping policies.

Check target audience in FB and correct ad location targeting, but in FB more people are just socializing - it is good for branding but when you says sales from FB (product sales) conversions are less i can say very less as the main reason is people just socialize like comment (hope you understand what i am saying) so spend very less on FB.

if Google ads go for manual and details optimization.

Any website - ecommerce sales usually take upto 3 months time.

Also i do no see your website link - feel free to provide so i can check

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
3 0 0
Slayingfashion365.com any help would be appreciate it.
0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
279 17 74

Hi Slayingfashion,

Your site is great, the products are really amazing.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You should use the simple logo of your brand instead of the image collaborated with "who we are text". This will reduce the extra menu spacing as well.
  2. On home page place the content in the following order.
    About us
    Swimwear sale
    Lingerie
    Collection list
    Tops
    Dresses
  3. Move Insta after blog and add one more blog to make the column consistent.
  4. Your Insta feeds not working, look into that.
  5. Add small contact form in the contact us section on home page.
  6. Add sale page, I can see you have products with discounted price.
  7. Add about us and contact us page, this will help in SEO and will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  8. Add all collections menu on main menu to highlight your varieties.
  9. Add add to cart button in the collection page.
  10. Add size guide, its a must for clothing products.
  11. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  12. Try adding pictures in a slideshow manner, it will reduce the page scrolling on the product page.
  13. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value
  14. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  15. Lastly, You have over 593 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
3 0 0

www.slayingfashion365.com and yes I have done just recently. 

0 Likes