No conversions but lots of clicks (Worags.com) One product store

Worags
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello with Worags,

In the past couple of months I have changed my site to a one product store. I have advertised with Google Ads. The clicks rate was pretty high but there were no conversions. I am aware that the speed for mobile is not right. But it is expensive to fix and hard to do myself. Any feedback might be very helpful. I am completely confused. Even adding important applications caused a slow website. This also may lead to low or no conversion rates. That is also how I struggle to find a balance between apps and my website. 

Note: I have added the important pages, such as Privacy Policy and so on. Trust badges are added. Klaviyo: E-mail marketing is also set. Loyalty rewards seemed to affect my site. I have talked about store speed. But I would mainly want feedback on my store. Because this is the area for feedback.   

Another note: Loyalty rewards is added again.

Site: www.worags.com

Screenshot of one of the ads:

Screenshot_20210427-153816_Google Ads.jpg

Screenshot_20210427-153821_Google Ads.jpg

My friendly regards,

Worags

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

Hey @Worags,

Sorry to hear your sales aren't where you had hoped. I've taken a look at your store and hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is happening.

screencapture-worags-2021-04-27-12_33_05.png

First, your stores first impression - it lacks professionalism which makes the customer feel uneasy about purchasing. Your logo stands out because of the bright red and green, I feel it could use some finessing. I would recommend having one done up professionally. You can get this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com. A logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight as far as the look and feel of your website so it's definitely a worthy investment to get it done really well. Once your logo is done, what I'd recommend doing is matching your colors and fonts to it to make everything look cohesive.

Next, that main image where you have "USB Portable Blender" and a shop now button, this area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now".

macarons-04.png

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand  their needs. You'll want to use this type of language throughout your store. I'd recommend taking a look at this store for how you might set up your homepage around a single product.

Next I want to talk about your product choice. You've got the right idea creating a one product store, my one caution to you is make sure you have a winning product on your hands. You want to stay away from products that are being sold on Amazon or through big retailers online and offline because then you are competing with companies with massive marketing budgets for customers. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training that we have going on right now. We cover why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and why visitors are abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening now from April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST), you can watch the replays until April 30th. You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!