No conversions

E-beehives
Tourist
5 0 2

Goodday,

https://e-beehives.com/

i am trying everything to get conversions, even spend few hundred bucks on Facebook adds.

Now i am only trying to sell in USA but still nothing.

Just few users per day.

Can anyone help me or maybe there is something serious wrong with my site like payments etc.

Still hoping for me first sale.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Jan de Jong

Hello.

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @E-beehives 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile 

ebhespeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add social profiles at the footer
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @E-beehives, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

- Product page looks good.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @E-beehives 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add a Nice Hero banner with CTA .

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the Products.

Place sale badges on the Product image which looks good.

Try Blog page which is useful to build your store Identity.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
gavinw
Excursionist
20 2 5

Hi Jan!

I think everyone contributed really good ideas in improving the conversions of your site but I'll be focusing on the advertisement since you mentioned you were doing Facebook Ads.

1. Are you personalizing these ads? 

-> You are not under a very specific niche, meaning it's really hard to actually create a tailored Ad for your store since it feels like a mix of everything else. What is your main selling point?

2. How much have you spent so far?

-> Jumping into Ads without creating a marketable brand is a risky venture, you need to analyze your ratio right now for the cost to the conversion rate of your ads.

3. What's your current Ad map? 

-> Do you know where Facebook is placing your ads, and are you backtracking your lead sources?

These are just some basic, over-the-surface questions that you need to go through to try and understand your predicament more.

Hope this helps! 

Cheers.

0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
295 58 183

Hey there, @E-beehives!  

It’s hard to put so much work into a store only to see the conversions not flowing in. You should be very proud of your hard work!

In general, I think you need to refine your messaging. Rethink about how your visitors are looking at your site. For example:

• Announcement bar: This can be misread easily. Free shipping for US orders reads better than “Only this week 100% Free and Fast shipping for USA.” Link it to your All Products collection.  
  • Black bar: Remove this. It muddies your message. 

There’s a disconnect from what you’re selling. Your Facebook page says you sell outdoor gear, but then this says you sell branded luxury and high quality products made in the USA and Europe. Then when someone pokes around, they see more collections that don’t relate to each other. 

Remember that your visitors don’t care about what’s new. They care if you have what they need and if they can trust your store enough to buy from you. 

Another example is your pop-up:

LuckyDanny_0-1617737215535.png

1. You’re making someone create an account. Why? You haven’t given them a reason?
  2. Don’t be vague. What extra discount will they get? Why the range of discounts? 
  3. Why should they care about new arrivals and promotions? Remember, they haven’t even engaged with your store yet. Why would they want to be notified? 

I would set the trigger to launch the pop-up only when someone engages with your site and be more clear about the value of joining. Instead of creating an account, could they sign up for a newsletter instead? It’s less of a commitment. 

Looking specifically at your Facebook ad, there are a few issues:

• Draw them in more. “Outdoor, petlover, Gifts, Gadgets” isn’t inviting or exciting. Get creative.
  • You highlight a product that turns a backseat into a bed, but your link sends you to the homepage. If you’re promoting a specific product, link it to the product page. 
  • Again, mind your message. “All products up to 40% discount” is the first time anyone hears it, but this isn’t repeated on your site. Be consistent.

Note: If you use visitor behavior, such as heatmaps (to see where people click) or session recordings (to watch what visitors did during their visits), you can segment the data by source or UTM parameters (if you use them in your ads). You’ll be able to see exactly what those visitors are doing to narrow in on the right audience and messaging.

Back to your site:

• Use a hero image. While your welcome message is nice, it’s not going to sell anything. Add an attractive hero image with a strong CTA button. 
  • Main navigation: Rethink what you can feature here, because it needs some help. I would do something like Home | Shop All | Top Collection 1 | Top Collection 2 | Top Collection 3. Things like New Arrivals, Best Sellers and Flash Deals typically aren’t as impactful. Use a click heatmap to see where people are clicking to verify. 
  • Homepage: Watch session recordings to see how people are navigating your site and a scroll heatmap to see where they stop scrolling on your page. Identify ways to optimize your homepage (i.e., narrowing your collection list, removing hot items of the week and perfect gifts collection, etc.). Be very careful in highlighting products from each collection - that typically has a lower conversion rate. 
  • Policy pages: Don’t leave shipping price estimates to the checkout. It’s the fastest way to scare someone away. 
  • Contact Us: Link your email address and reformat your address. For the form itself, remove the phone number field. It tends to have a higher abandonment rate. 
  • Subscription: Again, I would make this clear. If someone doesn’t know if they want to buy from you, they don’t know why they should become a member or join your newsletter list.  
  • Collection pages: Make sure all of your images are consistent in sizing. Work on some of your product names. Work on your filters - there are too many options with many grammatical errors. Think of filters that will help your visitors find the products they want to buy. In your outdoor gear, you have 119 products! You’re going to lose visitors before you win them over.
  • Product pages: Work on description formatting. I would remove the photos from below the description. Move your reviews up above “Our buyers also bought these products.”

You’re on the right track here, and you have the start of a great store. With a little visitor behavior, you’ll be able to find that first sale and 

Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey Jan de Jong (@E-beehives),

Sorry to hear that you are spending on ads with no return. Hopefully my feedback will give you some insight as to why this is happening.

One is your products. You are offering a wide range of products on your website; you have beauty products, pet products, fitness, camping, masks and etc. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. If people want multiple different types of products, they will go to Amazon or Walmart or Target. Things like pet products, fitness, camping and etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

screencapture-e-beehives-collections-all-2021-04-14-09_55_16.png

Instead what we recommend is niching down and selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and also post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

There is a lot more to unpack with your store and I'd like to help you more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover why you get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes