No one adding to cart, need feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!

I just started my very first online store about a week ago and I´ve started to get some traffic, about 50 visitors daily. I´ve mainly gotten my traffic through Facebook Ads and a little bit of Adwords. However, most visitors (close to 80%) exit my website through the same page that they entered. The average time spent on the website is 1 min 37 s, so they are at least looking at it.

No visitor has ever added anything to the cart and I´m wondering why this is happening, especially when I´ve had 300+ unique visitors since launching. I would really appreciate if someone could look over my store and give me some feedback, thoughts and tips to improve.

The website is www.volsman.com.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
104 0 10

What country are you targeting?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 6

Hello,
I really like your website and I think there is nothing much to improve - maybe just ad some description and small info about what the customers can find on your website, I know you have it in "About us" tab, but put some small info also to your homepage, so that the visitors can see it right after entering. I would also put more focus on the name of your business - you could put it to the main picture as well to make it visible and though easily remember for the customers.

I think a lot of businesses face the same problems you have and it´s simple: most of the people (around 80%) leave the page without making any purchase and they need to get back several times to actually buy something. 

If you want to, you can try our retargeting ROI Hunter Easy app, which brings right those customers who left before purchasing, with customized ads - it serves as a reminder for them.

Also if you want some professional feedback, join this Facebook group, they will give you some tips and try to help you.

I wish you good luck, your website looks great, I guess you put a lot of effort there, so don´t give it up :)

Barča

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

feedbackbacon: I´m not targeting any specific country but rather young men (in the age of 18-35) all around the world.

Barca: Thank you so much for the feedback! I´ll take a look at the Facebook group and try to implement the ROI Hunter Easy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hi,

Website looks really nice with good contrast.

You have a good welcoming offer message on your featured banner image. I suggest to add a CTA linking to the collection page so that just on a click customers can directly look over your collection of products.

Your description on the product resembles like a Short Description for the product. I suggest to add few more content about the product as Description is the most important thing that explains what a product is and why it’s worth purchasing. Refer this link how it is important https://www.shopify.in/blog/8211159-9-simple-ways-to-write-product-descriptions-that-sell

Blogging is the best way to drive more traffic to your website and helps mostly to maintain search engine rankings. I suggest to add a Blog page on your website. Refer this link https://www.shopify.com/blog/how-to-blog-and-get-read

Hope that all helps...
Appfreaker

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes