No one is buying from my store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, I would really like some insight about how I can fix my store. My ads are going well and I'm getting a lot of clicks from them. I'm aware I don't have that many clothes for my store and most of them are long sleeved, and its summer time. I just bought new products for Summer, I hope that will help create some sales. I've had 559 Sessions, 7 added to cart, and only 1 reach check out.  I opened my store about 2-3 weeks ago.

Shopazzera.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

I would completly redesign that footer,

Add "About us" or Our story whatever.

Add reviews.

Have a 20% sale on some products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello there. Here are my honest insights!

1) Most of your products are not special. Your products are findable at your local store. You need to find something unique. 

2) You should not make a coupon code for Free Shipping and give it upfront. You either just state that you've got free shipping, or you sort of hide the free shipping coupon code (maybe with a pop-up).

3) Your Hero image (the first image you see when landing on your page) should be a big single image that sums up your store, rather than 3 different images of your products.

Wish you the best,

FosetterLife.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Azzera, 

Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:

• Add a "favicon" for unique site identification.
  • "Home button" is missing from the header menu.
  • Social media is very important for brand advertising. Hence, add Facebook,Twitter etc business pages to the site footer.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

I think your store looks good! But have you considered create social proof for it? Social proof affects directly to your sales. As I see, your products are good but they're not impressive enough to encourage customers to order. You should import more reviews to  highlight them. You can use review apps to do that. Right now I'm using Ali Reviews This is review app which allows me to collect multiple authentic reviews at once then filter good reviews to highlight my products. With more reviews, I have high chance to increase my sales. Now my sales is stable. So if you're having trouble with sales, should consider creating social proof for your store using app like this! Wish you best and success! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @shopazzera 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. I do agree with one of the suggestions already made on your post. You will have to redo your footer section to make it more accessible to users. You can add your 'About Us', 'Return/Shipping Policies', social media links and newsletter subscription links to the footer.
  2. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  3. It'll be good if you can add more reviews of your products. It adds more trust. If that is not possible because of low sales, see if you can get testimonials from a couple of people who love your brand. 
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

C1FD841B-7452-4851-A336-CDA82A40F847_4_5005_c.jpegE3889309-A1EE-4A32-AC3F-2BDB4CD18A37_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @shopazzera ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no  “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, thank you so much for responding! I would love to add reviews, but I don't have any purchases yet. Is their any way that I can get reviews without having? Maybe offering a friend a large discount for in exchange for reviews. I will have a much larger budget to work with relatively soon, so I'm thinking of spending that money on social media influencers specifically youtubers to build trust. How many products do you believe I should add to make my store seem more trustworthy, thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for leaving your honest opinion. I have wanted to purchase things that were more out there, but then ultimately deciding to play it safe. I have a very unique style, but I guess I was trying to be like other brands on social media. Thank you for your insight. 

0 Likes