No orders

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I launched my first site yesterday and I have been advertising since. I have a lot of traffic but only one order yet. Any improvement I should make to my site?  I am open to all suggestions.

https://electrocityco.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Electrocity 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Home Page

Firstly, your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs. I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get to know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable.

Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter to your page. A popups or one slide on banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale.

• The banner is improperly cropped.

Screenshot of Electrocity.jpg

Next, the search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

• Add Sticky Header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

• Favicon

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

• Featured products

I am not sure if your store is one product store. If yes, you should make the most of your homepage by feature you only product by a video.

• Chat box and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

2. Product Page

Invest in bespoke imagery 

Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization. Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Screenshot of ASOS DESIGN going out fallen shoulder mini dress in black _ ASOS (1).jpg

• Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

Screenshot of ROCKER SHOULDER BAG WITH FLAP _ ZARA United Kingdom.jpg

The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

• Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

Screenshot of ASOS DESIGN going out fallen shoulder mini dress in black _ ASOS.jpg

As festive season coming, we released this cool Halloween Template, kindly take a look. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @Electrocity, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-

- You should change the font style and font size on the banner image. 

- Add shipping policy. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Electrocity,

Great job on the store and congratulations on your first sale!

I like that you are focused, you have a specific product. With this product, you will need to spend some time on your SEO to ensure you are not just getting traffic, but the right kind of traffic that converts to a sale.

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

elec-meta.png

We show how to fix this in this video:

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. Implementing the things we outline in the video will help you get the right kind of traffic.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
1 Like
Highlighted

if you have lots of traffic, you can try to retarget customers by send push notification, like this: 

3.png1.png

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes