No orders

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello ! I have a shopify store that has been running for more than a week and has over 5,000 visitors and it's only growing, but I haven't received any orders yet. I don't know what the problem is.This is my shopify link:https://diffuserlamp.myshopify.com/
I hope somebody can help me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3
Your store url link

Or contact me on kennymaxwell1234@gmail.com

Fiverr.com/daramaxwell
0 Likes
Highlighted

Where is your traffic coming from? 

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Super interesting product. 

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized and trying to be to many things. Don't have your product on your homepage, since you have a very well designs product. Use your homepage to sell people on why they should buy the product

2. There is a lot of empty space and text could be larger in front to make it easier to read

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would tweak the layout of your customer reviews section. The layout looks like it was thrown in place

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Nachos97 

Maybe instead of the slideshow on the home page you could add a video. At first glance I wasn't sure what the product was. I think the video as the first thing someone views would look awesome because this is a really different and interesting product :) 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like