No product has published to the facebook catalog created by shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have connected my FB page to Shopify, all the product are available to facebook app and there is no error in the FB channel but the catalog that is created by Shopify on facebook manager has zero product and the FB page shop section  is not showing any product, does anyone have any solutions for this issue, thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hey, @frank_kar!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

That does seem strange, I would have to take a look at the connection between Shopify and Facebook to know better. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get take a look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks, I sent you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Lulu!

I seem to be having the same issue with my store and facebook shop tab. Can you please help me take a look at what's going on?

Thanks,

Jimmy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hi, @jimmyz

Apologies for the delay, I have been out of office. Yeah sure, I will be happy to take a look for you. I will just need to verify your account also. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get take a closer look for you.

Kind regards,
Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am facing same issue but shopify store backend is showing that "Can not be published. Please contact Facebook for more information." Facebook keeps telling that this issue is from shopify ends, they can not see anything in catalog so they can not help. And we can push this rejected catalog to facebook catalog at least so that they can see it and approve it. we dont have to publish but we can push our rejected product in disapproved state to facebook.

Please let me know if you can help.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi @Lulu

I have the same issue, None of my catalogs are published on FB and on Instagram. My store is Crystal Orange Home. Ive checked my settings FB setting and page is a business page, the page template is also set to shopping. Please could you assist. 

0 Likes