No response from merchant

Jannette123
2 0 0

I have tried to reach all possible options to get someone from shopify to sort my issues but not a soul is willing to take ownership. I've place an order and also made the payment to shopeee9@ shopify.com. I've tried to send them several reminders and even had a chal with Vee but there has been no closure. If you check with email, jannettevsadhu@hotmail.com you will see my communication on chat. The merchant refuses to respond on the email. Covid seems to be an excuse but if I'm updated then I can understand. Order number 1026.

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 480

@Jannette123 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble connecting with the business you ordered from. We have an excellent FAQ that will help guide you through the process of reporting the store and how you may be able to get your money back. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Jannette123
2 0 0

I  haven't heard from the merchant as yet. Neither has anyone from your team reached out to offer any help. The FAQ s do not help resolve this particular issue. There is only one way....you get in touch with the merchant and try and resolve the issue. Asking me to wait, connect with the merchant, etc is NOT helping!!!!

0 Likes