Hi @tukasha28 !
I like your logo, very interesting!
Add clear CTAs - they help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Have seen your store and I have some suggestions for you:
- Add banners that can show your messages and your collections, products. Of course, they need to have CTA buttons.
- As you can see, the title looks exactly the same as the texts below. You need to have a layout for your texts.
- Add a "Featured Products" section. This will your customers to see some products and encourage them to reach out to these specific ones. Also, you can consider adding Quickview buttons.
- On your product pages, you can add:
+ The title for your description
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods
- Have seen your Instagram account, however, and it has much good content and many product photos. I think you can consider having a shoppable Instagram gallery that shows Instagram content.
Check this app SHoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease.
- The Review section is amazing. Keep it up!
- You can consider having an "About Us" page.
Hope this helps!
Hello @tukasha28, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- The product page looks good.
- Add some marketing tools and customer engagement tools to engage the traffic coming to your store. This includes a loyalty reward program, web push notification, LiveChat, announcement & timer bar. As BFCM is coming you can make your store more attractive with these tools. In this season customers look for great deals & offers, rewards. Welcome them with a welcome popup or discount popup. Make sure to delay the popup to 40-45 seconds.
If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.