No sale

wonderalice
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi everyone.. I'm writing because I'm honestly very concerned. I've worked really hard on my store, www.wonderalicestore.com , and it's been on for two months now and yet no sale. 

At the beginning (so 3 months ago) I was trying to dropship from Oberlo several products but that's when the madness peaked in China and all suppliers became unreliable (I did a mock purchase and it took them like 3 weeks to process the package). So I decided that I would stick to one connection that was able to be reliable, and stick to a niche, which is swimwear. Yet still no sale.. I'm not sure, am I doing something wrong? I appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism. I look forward to hear from you guys and thank you in advance.

Mia

0 Likes

@wonderalice 

You need to check the analytic to closely watch the behavior of your users. Also, I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Also, you need to work on your store as well to make user want to purchase. Below are some ways.

Logo Design: Logo makes a strong first impression. So for Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business. The logo and its text is very difficult to see on your website. 

Fixed Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner to captivate user attention.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 29. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

wonder.png

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.  Also, what all payment options should be clear and displayed in footer.

Product page: I like your homepage flow. for product page you can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. 

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Wonder Alice Store,
An attempt worth praising, Keep it up! You just need to pay attention to the below-mentioned details for a better conversion rate:

1. Use words like "Hurry" or "Last chance" in the header template to put stress on the urgency to buy a product.
  2. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  3. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  4. "Twitter is a very powerful tool for many of the ecommerce store owners".Hence, it should be added alongwith "Linked In" to the site footer.
  5. You are missing the "home button" at the header menu beginning.
  6. "Featured" items add to increasing the peculiarity of your site.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive its first sale very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store looks excellent, and your product images are high quality, perfect.

Consider changing the speed of the sliding images - the best speed is 7 seconds to allow visitors to see exactly what's in each photo, and then click it to view a product. The fast pace is good on videos, however as you want people to click and shop, allow them more time. It will improve your user experience and conversion rate.

Social media - make sure to open the icons on your website in new tabs, so you don’t lose valuable traffic. Please check this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

wonderalice
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much everyone for your tips! I will do my best at integrating them and see if it picks up..

Thank you truly for your time! :) Much appreciated.

Wish you all best and stay safe.

Mia

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes