No sales! Help!

Highlighted
1 0 0
I opened my store almost two months ago. Set up advertising on Google ads, Instagram, and Facebook and don’t have any sales! Ive worked hard on it, trying
to sell watches. My site is wristgee.com
Can someone take a look and tell me what I’m doing wrong? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hi ,

Your store looks nice and the products are amazing.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Get yourself a logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
  2. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  3. You can add social media links,Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site header or footer.
  4. Make sure when you add your social media pages they open at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Add contact form for the visitors on your contact us page.
  7. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  8. Add a sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  9. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  10. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value
  11. The default search landing page https://wristgee.com/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  12. Lastly, I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Designwise:

• There a lot of white space as soon as you get onto the website at the top of the page where there is that one small picture at the top
  • At the bottom of the page under "free shipping world wide there is the shipping and refund policy which is very tall, leaving a lot of emptiness to the sides of it
  • The page is very stagnant, I would try to add more dynamic elements to the page to make it come to life, like a slideshow or video.

Marketing wise:

What are your marketing metrics like? how many monthly visits are you getting?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 7

Hi @Mike818 

Shopify is one of the coolest platform, which allows user to go through the improvement medium in the easiet manner. Marketing through paid media only helps you in getting traffic to your website. Your website should have good navigation option so that user can navigate to whole website and get his requirement completed. I would provide you, some of the userful points which will help you in getting sales, but as per my honest advice, I would recommend you to change the theme, redesign from the scratch. You have very good producs, they have good scope in upcoming days of Black Friday and Cyber Monday so this is the prime time for resolution of all things, so get that done within coming 10-15 days. Give the new look to your store. Below are my some of the suggestion which might help you :-

1)Sliders- Use ateast 3 sliders on your site. Through sliders you can display the offers on your websites. As well as you can highlight prominent categories on your site. CTA buttons are also required in the sliders like Shop Now or Explore, which directly appeals users to click on that banner.

2)Submenu- Always try to use nested menus , nested menu designate the density on your website, for example you can create Main Menu as Watch under that you can give formal as well as casual.

3)Footer- Footer need to be redesigned proper pages of terms and condition, Shipping need to be created. Also there must be page for About Us, through which you can convey the uniqueness related to your store. 

4)Chat Support- For running any business Support is like a warriors which helps you in bring clear requirement, they are the best people as they directly interacts with your customer. You can confirgure app like Tawk which are free and easily configurable.

5)Instagram Feed- Since you are selling watches, that is considered to be luxury products, use instgram feed that directly connects to your instagram so that you can get the engagement from that place.

6) Social Media Engagement- You should have social business pages related to facebook,twitter and Pinterest. On facebook through Sales Channel you can list products, automatically your followers may turn into buyers.

Redesigning on this store is required, now is the time to get that done so that when the sales season comes you earn good profit through your store. If you need assistance you can reach me on my email arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com, I have worked with many sellers, I can work for you also so that everythings gets setup perfectly. You may visit page to know more related to store development

Thanks

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Mike818 

Your website isn't ready for paid marketing you should stop wasting money and improve the below first.

Home Page: Better flow. I would set it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image with text ( something interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4 - 8 Max ) 

Footer Menu: This is to long. Needs the below also

• Social media 
  • Policy ( privacy , shipping , refund , FAQ's ) 
  • Contact 
  • About 

Products: Areas to improve 

• Product title ( some are to long ) 
  • Trust Pages 
  • Review App 
  • Description ( 1-2 Sentences ) 

Connection: Build a connection with your visitors 

• Blog 
  • About 

Main Menu: Needs improvement 

• Home 
  • Products ( drop down to collections ) 
  • Blog 
  • About 
  • Contact 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 2 5

Hey, 

I reviewed your site nice one good luck :). İ can say you what is wrong with your site. As a recommendation use Nextsale app.İt is up to you to use or not. But really It is a very useful plugin that helps you to increase sales by converting leads to sales. It uses Social proof &Urgency tools. When you add it to your site FOR FREE, it will show comments of previous buyers. So when the visitors come to your site they will see real purchasers' comments. It will create brand trust in them and trigger them to buy your online service. You can use it for free from the beginning. You will see the benefits. It differs from its competitors in the market by having the best pricing ( the lowest) and all in one dashboard system. You do not pay separate costs for social proof and urgency. All content in one. 

Try it for free, the link is below! Good luck with your store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 2 5

Hey, 

I reviewed your site nice one good luck :). As a recommendation İ can say you to use Nextsale app.İt is up to you to use or not. But really It is a very useful plugin that helps you to increase sales by converting leads to sales. It uses Social proof &Urgency tools. When you add it to your site FOR FREE, it will show comments of previous buyers. So when the visitors come to your site they will see real purchasers' comments. It will create brand trust in them and trigger them to buy your online service. You can use it for free from the beginning. You will see the benefits. It differs from its competitors in the market by having the best pricing ( the lowest) and all in one dashboard system. You do not pay separate costs for social proof and urgency. All content in one. 

Try it for free, the link is below! Good luck with your store!

0 Likes