No sales! Loads of traffic!

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hi friends! could anybody please give some feedback on my store? it would be greatly appreciated.

lasladdies.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 2 2

Hey!

Here are the few things that comes immediately to the mind:-

1. Is the traffic in hundreds? thousands?
  2. Images over-layered with text isn't properly visible.
  3. IHMO, the color scheme used is not proper.
  4. From optimization point of view, the desktop version is twice better than mobile version of the store. Mobile view needs to be worked on.

Are you following proper sales funnel channel to acquire customers? Or are you just running traffic campaigns right now?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4

hey man, do you recommend i change the colour of the page? im just running ad on social media with targeting, could you explain what you mean with propper funneling?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 2 2

Hey!

Not a branding expert, but yes change the background color of the store. Just keep it plain simple white. Let's see how the store looks then.

I wish I could explain proper funneling over few lines over here but that's not possible. It's a whole process to understand which is gonna take time to execute. The below image might give you a basic idea what I meant by funneling.

maxresdefault.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4
Cool man, thanks loads, ill check out different colours. No need to explain funneling, I’m neck deep in information about it as we speak, thanks guys, I appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 2 2

This is an accepted solution.

No problem. We are here to help.

If you think the feedback was apt, please mark the reply as accepted solution. Would really appreciate it.

0 Likes