No sales.... Need help

Highlighted
1 0 0
I started 3 months ago. And still nothing help please... Any good advice?www.ourlittlecornerofgoodiesandmore.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

This might sound odd, but your prices are too low to offer free shipping on all orders. It seems too good to be true to buy a $5 item and get free shipping. Your customers don't want you to go out of business before they get their items.

Also, you say that delivery time varies whether the item comes from the US or overseas, but the products themselves don't specify. Maybe more info on where the products come from, and why you chose them? I'd make all the product descriptions consistent as well, so it looks like a curated collection.

And your logo could be a bit more prominent?

Just some ideas; good luck with it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

Hello Esantiaa,

Are you Google Search optimized? I did a quick search for one of your items on google and was not able to find your store.  Are you working with a developer for SEO? 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

If you do a search for strapless-wrap-mini-dress  google links to Pinterest, not your store.  You might want to hire an SEO company to work on your keywords, analytics, etc.    

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
  • The email signup popup happens pretty quickly.  I would wait until you're actually getting sales. It may be driving people away.
  • The name is super long and generic. I personally don't like it. Consider changing it to something shorter and more "catchy"
  • Change "Free shipping for all products" to "Free shipping on all orders"
  • The logo is pretty bad
  • The header is huge and doesn't make you money
  • Who is the "their" in "Their little corner"? That's not obvious.
  • Your product pages say "shipping calculated at checkout" when at the top you say "free shipping for all products". Those conflict.
  • You have some near identical product images
  • Are people going to use a wishlist on such a young site? Amazon sure, your site? You could remove this feature until you get more traction to clean up the product pages
  • Can you remove the customer reviews section when there are no reviews? Since you have no sales maybe remove reviews altogether?
  • The "picture color" stuff looks pretty bad
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 2.08.42 PM.png
  • Definitely remove these arrowsScreen Shot 2020-01-17 at 2.12.35 PM.png
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hey @Esantiaa 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes