No sales, No traffic

Solved
Kenmoh
Excursionist
11 0 10
I started my Shopify last month but no traffic no sales,. My Free trial has ended and now I have subscribed, I love this online store, so I don't want to quit, I need help to make sales, please I will need feedback on my store www.shopmoh4less.com
fnLabs
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Kenmoh,

General
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I didn't see an About us page. You can create one. It helps to improve relations with you and customers.
Homepage
  • A lot of people don't purchase anything on the first time visit. So it's important to take their email addresses to bring them back to the site. Make sure you have a newsletter box all pages.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.
  • I suggest adding customer reviews to your product page. It gives trust your potantional customers because previous customers have vouched for your products.
Product
  • I suggest removing the trust badges on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these badges in the footer.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
iSenseLabs
Shopify Partner
75 6 26

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Kenmoh,

You seem to have some nice products on your website. Here are some things that can be further improved: 

• It would be nice to add some dropdown options to your Navigation Bar https://www.screencast.com/t/M79bIamc For example instead of having all of these products under the Women Category, you can create child categories like: Women > Dresses; Women > Watches; Women > Shoes etc. Same goes for the Men section. 
  • I would also suggest you to move the Contact Us link to your Footer as well as create a separate link there called About Us, where you can share some more information for your business in order for it to look more real and engaging to your customers
  • I notice that when I first open your website, I land on a page that contains all your products. This is not a typical experience of a Home Page/Landing page. I would advise you to spend some time on designing a nice Home Page in order to give your customers a better idea of what they can expect from your store. Here are some Home Page design ideas that you can review and get inspiration from. 
  • Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open. 
  • I would advise you to also look around for some apps that can further improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com/ . For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/ will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent.
  • Last but not least, you can add a newsletter option in order to try and engage your customers even more. Upon subscription, to this newsletter, you can add a small discount for them. 

Hope this helps. 

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1954 124 435

Hi Kenmoh,

Your site is great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add the name of the area where you are selling these products eg USA, Australia to catch interest.
  2. Add banner on the home page and write about the store and what do you sell.
  3. Segregate the products under types and add various collection so that the user can check out the products without too much scrolling.
  4. Add a Sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  5. Make sure your product variant is named properly for people to understand, eg https://shopmoh4less.com/collections/jewelries-watches/products/nibosi-men-watch-chronograph-sport-m... here no one can identify which one is H.
  6. For clothing items make sure you have size chart/guide, no one can buy any clothing item without checking the sizes.
  7. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  8. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, again these also help in building search engine content.
  9. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  10. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  11. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://shopmoh4less.com/search?type=product&q=blueshirt. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Hi there,

As the previous posts have covered a fair bit, I'll take a slightly different focus.

You should consider making a post in the Shopify Ecommerce Marketing forum. It might be helpful if you provide more details there.

Some food for thought till then, if you haven't begun using an automated advertising system, you might be significantly underutilizing your site potential. Here at AdScale, we recommend always using a system with AT LEAST AI automated processes for cross channel and platform advertising as well as bid and budget automatons. This can make a significant difference in your targeted advertising and improve your conversion rates. 

Moreover, I suggest trying out a Free store analyzer to be sure that your website is optimized since we cannot always catch every detail at a glance. Often there are quite a few details going on behind the scenes that we miss, and these details can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes if need be.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.

Hello KenMoh,
An unappealing and unorganised store can be the reason of no sales and traffic. There are a lot of improvements which is required in order to improve the store.
For further discussion, feel free to connect with me.

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
Kenmoh
Excursionist
11 0 10
Thank you for response.
What improvement do I need in my store?
Your suggestions will be welcome

This is an accepted solution.

The corrections which you need to implement are: 

1. There are no sliders. Sliders help you to display the uniqueness of your business/ products or discount offers. 

2. No collections in the body.

3. Header, body and footer need to be organised and made more appealing. 

4. There should be shipping policy page, privacy policy, order tracking page etc which helps to build the trust factor. The 

5.  Add analytics script in order to track the traffic on your website.

There are more things which need to be improved for a better output.

Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
garrenkeith
Excursionist
30 6 14

bad.jpg
Oh man, the site looks bad. Just by looking at this 1 image, I would close out of your site and never come back. Looks more untrustworthy than my ex girlfriend. 

"Jewelries" is not a word

Terrible title name for this item

Why is this apple watch band replacement marked at $6.8k?

"color_name" - no

"size_name" - no

It's like you didn't even care so neither will your visitors.

Kenmoh
Excursionist
11 0 10
Your solution will be welcome