I am a newbie in the e-commerce business. I have spent hours setting up my online store. I even changed the entire products once. I already created a Fb page but still nothing happened. My store is https://manis-an.com. I have asked friends and relatives to give me feedback but they said that “it’s nice” and it didn’t really help.
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section in the Home page to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Reduce the font size of the product shown on the Home page.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Leave space between each product in the Collections page (Example:https://manis-an.com/collections/coasters-placemats)
8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. The email newsletter is added twice in the Home page. Keep the one in the footer and remove the other.
11. The store logo in the checkout page is not looking correct. Add the same as the one in the Home page
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
13. Change CONTACT US to Contact Us in the footer. Keep all links-style consistent.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
We can see why that would be frustrating! We have seen slow trickles on clients websites at first, but there are some tools, like ours (along with these tips) that can really make a difference for the regular sales flow. We really like all of the suggestions here and we may suggest some of our customers implement them on their own pages. Thanks so much y’all!