I am a newbie in the e-commerce business. I have spent hours setting up my online store. I even changed the entire products once. I already created a Fb page but still nothing happened. My store is https://manis-an.com. I have asked friends and relatives to give me feedback but they said that “it’s nice” and it didn’t really help.
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @Myca !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Make your header smaller, and on the left, the image - is it your logo?
2. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
3. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
4. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7.90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Check blog: https://growave.io/blog/
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
This is an accepted solution.
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section in the Home page to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Reduce the font size of the product shown on the Home page.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Leave space between each product in the Collections page (Example:https://manis-an.com/collections/coasters-placemats)
8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. The email newsletter is added twice in the Home page. Keep the one in the footer and remove the other.
11. The store logo in the checkout page is not looking correct. Add the same as the one in the Home page
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
13. Change CONTACT US to Contact Us in the footer. Keep all links-style consistent.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!