No sales after a week open - feedback please

Highlighted
1 0 0

Basically what it says on the tin...

So we've been open a week and have had good traffic and have some ads etc up but still no sales and I'm wondering why? 

Could people please take a look at my site and give me feedback please? www.littlewildcat.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @beccilittlewild ,

just reviewed your store. I think you should do some improvements on your store.

Ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 18%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

download.png

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections on home page such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @beccilittlewild

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder. After a careful review of your store, I have the following comments on your product page

1. Add real Product Images: 

All of your current product images are animated. Even though they suit the cute theme of a store for babies, parents fail to see how the clothes will look on their babies. Adding pictures of real babies wearing the dungarees can help customers imagine how cute their babies are wearing this item, thus encouraging them to buy. Plus, each product should have several images from different angles to depict the product as detailed as possible.

2. Add Product Variant element: 

I notice you have some products with variants. For example, this avocado dungarees also have a broccoli version. So why don't you add a product variant as in the illustrated picture to inform the customers of all available options? In addition, a color swatch is preferred over a drop-down list of colors since color swatch tends to attract more attention, urging customers to click on and see different variants of the product. 

Screenshot_25.png3. Add more info and titles to product description: 

Product description is the only place for the customers to understand more about your products. For now, your description is a bit short and uninformative. I would suggest you add more sections, for example washing guide, shipping policy, return policy, etc to make the product more trustworthy. Also, you should subdivide the product description with bolded title for the users to easily navigate. For example: add "Materials" before "95% organic cotton, 5% Elastane", or "Size" before "Available in sizes 50-98 or newborn-36 months approx" so customers who care about that info will know immediately where to look at. 

I hope those three tricks would help. This guide contains more information on how to create a high converting Shopify Product Page. I think you might wanna take a look. 

All the best, 

Richard. 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages.
0 Likes