No sales, am I doing this right?

Amaylove
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello,

Below is my store's link and I have been working very hard to improve anything and everything I can. I ran multiple facebook ads and now currently running a google ad. Is there anything I should improve on the website to make customers more enticed to buy and not just visit?

https://amaylove.com 

Thanks,

AT

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
780 53 92

Hi, @Amaylove.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and congratulations on launching your store! I had a chance to browse through the website, and I have a few suggestions that may help you generate sales:

• Increase the font size. Accessibility is an important consideration to keep customers on your website. One of the first things I noticed when I visited the website was that the font is too small to read comfortably, especially for the display font used for the product titles and links. Depending on your target audience, the light grey body text might be too light to read as well.
  • Organize products into Collections. I recommend utilizing Collections and adding them to the main menu for easier navigation. Even though you might not have tons of products in your catalog right now, customers will try to search for products in different ways, so it's a good idea to give them as many navigation options as possible. In this case, you can create collections like "Tops" and "Accessories", and/or break down into more specific categories like "Sweaters", "Hats", and "Gloves". Creating a drop-down menu under "Catalog" will make these collections easy to browse.
  • Rework the About Us page. I've seen a lot of stores using their About Us page to talk about quality, customer service, and affordability. What makes Amaylove different? Why did you start the business? What makes you passionate about women's fashion? Offering good quality, customer service, and affordable prices are all fantastic goals, but they're not going to convince customers to buy from you over competitors. Use your About Us page to explain to shoppers what makes Amaylove stand out.
  • Add to product descriptions. Right now, whether a customer decides to buy a product is really dependent on the images and the price, but you can use your product descriptions to help persuade them. Adding more than one sentence about each product as well, point form information about the material and care, and a size chart can help convince customers to add the item to their cart. More details on the product page can also help with SEO.
  • Customize the policy pages. The default policy pages contain some information that might not apply to your business. The refund policy page, for example, mentions products like food, flowers, and newspapers, which you're not selling. I recommend taking a thorough read through each of the policy pages and tailoring them to suit Amaylove.
  • Stay active on social media. Even if you're seeing decent reach and engagement on your ads, customers might be deterred by lack of activity on your Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram profiles. I recommend posting daily if you can, but regardless, commit to a consistent schedule to show customers that your business is active.

Let me know if you have any questions about these suggestions. In the meantime, I'd love to learn more about the marketing you've been engaging in. Can you tell me a bit about the target audience for your ads? What kind of engagement have you seen on the ads so far?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Amaylove,

In order, to make visitors your permanent customers, you need to optimize your store in the best possible manner. Carry out the following changes to make your store look even more professional.

1. In order to be better noticed by the audience, change the position of the free shipping template from the footer to the header.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. The Cart, Search Bar and the Login if added can be placed to the right of the header.
  4. The footer links should have a larger font size for better visibility.
  5. All footer links must be vertically placed. for better placement.
  6. Instagram images and testimonials must be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your efforts for store improvement become successful this time.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Amaylove
Tourist
9 0 1
Thank you for the suggestions! I have completely updated my website and am continuing to improve it.
Amaylove
Tourist
9 0 1
Thank you for all the suggestions. I have updated the entire website and working on not updates.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
sammyatklarna
Shopify Partner
70 2 1

Hi @Amaylove 

Increasing conversions can be difficult, especially for new merchants and I talk to many merchants starting out who deal with this as well as shopping cart abandonment.  That's great that you are having lots of visitors though.  Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks.  There is no setup, monthly or annual fee as well. Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha 

0 Likes