No sales - any advice great appreciated

Tourist
8 0 0

https://www.auraful.com/

It's a new store / business and I'm struggling with social proof and generally making my store appear more credible. I'm in the market for office space so I'm hoping to add a physical address very soon. And I probably should add more and better product photos along with more relevant illustrations (those current ones were just free stock icons). 

Please share any feedback you can give me. Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 0 2
Are you seeing traffic to the store?

Thoughts:
1) In this vertical, especially in the beginning, reviews are SOOOOO important. Friends and family count!
2) price point seems to be reasonable for the market
3) site looks nice

I do believe with traffic and reviews to lay the groundwork with trust, you’ll start seeing some sales!
We are from Rev7.co. Stop by and say hello!
0 Likes

Dear 

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages like: return policy,shipping policy etc. at footer

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
306 15 56

Hi @vmg 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like

Some good feedback above. Good luck with the website :) 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0
Can someone look at my store fullfiguredbabes.com.co I need advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

First things is first , put your logo from your facebook to your website.  Then in cooperate the same colors , on product page and on home page. 

Now your store is giving off a neutral vibe , since its a one product store i would target by gender, more females,for the facebook page , i see that you are talking about vitamin c, but talk about girls problems about aging don't talk about the vitamin c. i bet you will get more followers if you talk more about problems , do the same to your website.  that will help with social proof for the facebook page and other pages

Girly colors, maybe a video on before and afterwards result of the product, 

to be honest your store looks creditable ,just the color that puts me off,or lack of, what you need is to give something free, like a buy one get one free up the price. and express on product page that you get a money back guarantee, Because no one knows you, do that on facebook too , maybe free test strips or somthing that people can buy from you with out too much risk since they don't know you

if im really to be honest for a new customer to buy 31.50 with out something free is a very difficult process . but your product is consumable so once you get 1 customer that really thinks it work they would buy more from you because they would run out

which bring another point you need subscriptions discounted so i don't have to order more i would get the product every month 

thats what i would do hope this helps

1 Like

I don't feel there is anything majorly wrong with your store from a branding and image point of view. If you are having a hard time converting traffic on your site, it's either your site copy or you have the wrong type of traffic coming to your site. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. Clear up a bit of the homepage and not have so much empty white space when it is not needed

3. The hard part of a one product store is either people want it or they don't. You need to work on your marketing and targeting the right people

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move customer reviews higher on the page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes