So my stats are as follows for the past 2 days 

Store Sessions

Added to cart

22 sessions

Reached checkout

26 sessions

Sessions converted

0 sessions

I have been advertising through Instagram influencers and people seem to be responding well. 

People seem to be adding to cart and going to checkout but no one is buying what am i doing wrong? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 4 11
  • Mandatory Email or Phone number could be a big turn off
  • Discount codes are often a major issue because your visitor sees the option, google for dicsount codes, can´t find any and then either gets frustrated an quits or simply forgets to order
  • You offer free shipping worldwide - show that directly in the beginning (additional costs are the biggest turn off in checkout, if the delivery is free that´s one less issue)
  • Put a green colored progress bar in the top of your page - makes the buyer subconsciously want to finish the process
  • If possible make each field filled out change its color to green to give positive visual feedback - makes the buyer subconsciously want to finish the process
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

The easiest and fastest way to overcome your problem is by making your store more engaging and interactive. Have you tried sending abandoned cart push notifications and Emails to your customers yet?  You shoud try Aitrillion.com which not only engages customers by using Abandoned Push and Emails but also rewards loyalty points for the fulfillment of abandoned cart purchases. 

AiTrillion will skyrocket your abandon cart recoveries and ofcourse sales.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes