Hi there, I ran a massive ad campaign yesterday and got over 500 people come onto my website, I did not even get one atc and or sale and I don’t know why, they get directed straight to the product page, can some one please tell me why I’m having this issue the website is www.arise-x.com
I just had look into your website, I have few ideas on your website, I hope those will helpful!!
-> You can create blog posts with different makings on your product, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You have single product so you can give more opportunities to your viewers like subscription credits, login credits, purchase credits.....like., Due to this you never lost your older customers and if you give referral rewards you have new customers. I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue by providing rewards, wish list etc.,. Customizations Available.
From a quick investigation, I found something that you might try to get sales:
- The variant is confusing. I can't find where is the description for Medium / Large / Small Set. It took me awhile to understand, maybe if you can add only 3 variants on the main product details and put them as Small / Medium / Large instead of writing the exact size (they can see it from the image).
Then below it, you can display the set as bundle or some kinds of buy more, discount more promotion, it will be clearer.
- Improve the image quality: High quality images are useful for increasing brand credibility. If you are worry about the image size too big that can weigh down the loading speed, consider using image optimizers, we have some recommended tools here https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ#01_Optimize_image_loading_times
- Deal of the day is 15% off if you buy 2? If so, you might consider moving them close to each other, it will make better sense for users.
- Instead adding the block with Call to action button here, I think you can replace it with 30-day free return => it is surely a good benefit that you offer.
The 3rd block can have its own section, but right now you have only 1 product, I don't think we should lead the to the collection page https://arise-x.com/collections/all Do it when you have more products
You might add a final section with a call to action, for example: Cooking in less time than ever with Fast Defrosting Try and button BUY NOW
- And again, since you have only 1 product now, let's test with directing visitor direct to checkout when they hit Add to cart / Buy now button
I hope those ideas can be useful, if they are, please give me a 'Like'
Thank you so much and have a nice day!
P/S: We are preparing for an event, which will be live on May 19-20th, with the topic of "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce with C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, Vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO. Please drop by if you want to know more about Store design and marketing tips. And it's a free event as well. More info about it HERE
Hello @Arise-x, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts.
- Collection page looks good. On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope you are doing well.
I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?
Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.
Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply!