No sales but I am trying a lot

boo_artistry
2 0 2

Hello, 

I am a business that focuses on print on demand and I was wondering why am I not getting sales. I am running influencer marketing but not facebok ads as it has been complicated. Please check out my website and let me know what I can improve on or your feedback for sales?

www.booartistry.com

0 Likes

Hey @boo_artistry,

Very cool offer! What I'd recommend is to stop the influencer marketing and instead hop on TikTok and start creating videos of you drawing these and do your own marketing this way. It's a popular thing on TikTok for creators to video themselves creating customer orders and then showing the finished product. Search @iriejohns on TikTok or #customdrawing to see examples of what I am talking about. 

A few other recommendations related to your website. Your homepage is quite busy upon landing, I'd personally remove the wheel and the ticker "so and so bought this".

boo-homepage.png

The way your shop is currently set up is a little confusing. You have the custom drawing but then it's a completely separate purchase to have it printed. If someone lands on a framed vertical print and do not know they have to do the custom drawing first, it's confusing. Instead what I'd do is have all of the fields you have within the character drawing and add those to each of these printed product offers, that way it's just all done together. You could add the digital file as it's own product under "Print your Design" as well.
On this note, since you are eliminating the need for two separate pages, I would recommend removing "Start Designing" and "Print Design" and instead have one link and call it "Order" or "Shop".

screencapture-booartistry-collections-print-your-design-products-framed-vertical-portrait-2021-02-19-12_50_58.png

There seems to be an issue with your currency converter which leads to discrepancy between the listing price and what shows up in the checkout. . The currency converter says the prices are listed in CAD ($35) yet when I add it to cart, the total is showing up as $44.24.

screencapture-booartistry-cart-2021-02-19-13_00_23.png

You may need to change your currency converter, we show what app we recommend (it's free) and how to implement in this video:

Currently phone is a required field at checkout. I would change this to optional as it could be a deterrent for people who don't want to share that information.

phone-required.png

I'd also add additional methods of payment (other than credit card alone) such as PayPal.

Last two things - I'd remove the "Powered by Shopify" text and add a Favicon. We have videos for both:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
760 83 175

Hey, @boo_artistry 

Thanks for reaching out. I really like the concept of your business. I think the market of turning real photos into an artistic drawing is something that has a niche and can be great for people as gifts, jokes, or for social media purposes. With that said, I think your product page's customizer interface could use some more robust features to make it more engaging for the customer. That way they know exactly what the product they pay for will look like. I've compiled some terrific product customizer apps I think you should look into:

The Shopify app store has several great product option apps that you can use. I've compiled a few of my favorite ones below for you to check out:

They all have similar core features in that customers will be able to have a variety of different options to select from when configuring your product. The main differences will mainly be how each app developer has designed their app from a visual standpoint along with additional robust features. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes