No sales but daily traffic

Highlighted
3 0 0
Im getting more than 150 daily visitors but nobody is adding products to the cart. I want people to look at my store and tell me their opinion please.

https://uvlightspots.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm curious about the niche you have chosen, and how you are approaching your target demographic. Did you validate that these products were in demand by conducting some market research? Which demographic responded strongest to wanting this product? How did you devise your marketing strategy around them? 

I feel the site could do with some more scientific citations and background information. I don't see any research anywhere on your site about the product. I don't see any test videos explaining it or demonstrations. I reckon this is hurting conversions, as your customer has no idea what they're buying or how it works or the science behind it. 

The store itself is fine in terms of design, it clearly isn't the first store that you've built, as it's really well laid out. Minimalistic and to the point! I reckon strengthening your product and its efficacy will assist with conversions. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes