No sales but lot of targeted traffic

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for feedback on my store, can someone review my store? I'm getting a lot of targeted FB traffic. A few reach checkout but no sales or purchases.  If someone could give me feedback or some advice on what I'm doing wrong would be much appreciated.

Here is the link to my store. 

https://fazbuy.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @aragilmarketing 

While you have a few problems with your site the one that stands out the most is the product page. Need to do this. 

Product Page: You need to have all the information about product and build trust 

• Detailed Product Descriptions 
  • Add Product tabs 
  • Add Size Chart 
  • Add Color Swatches 
  • Import Reviews from Ali Express (loox reviews is my favorite

Until you at least do this you will find it hard to make sales. I'd also think about changing themes. I did a review of the best free theme below 

#1 Shopify FREE Theme

Overall good start. Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi  Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store already looks great, and I can see you have put a lot of hard work into it. 

I noticed your Refund policy still contains default Shopify content. It might sabotage your SEO score due to the duplicate content issue. Make sure to write your own policy, which will also give you better control over the process:

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 06.24.53.png

It will help you build trust, tailor the content to your own store and avoid any duplicate content issues, which might affect your Google rank. See this article on How to write a returns policy [with examples]: https://www.bigcommerce.co.uk/blog/create-a-returns-and-exchanges-policy-that-sells/

Your URL is different from the domain you use with your professional email address:

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 06.24.41.png

It can seem confusing and might affect your trust and credibility as a retailer. I understand it's an email address of your mother company, but for a potential shopper, it might seem confusing, which might affect your sales. Make sure to use a separate email address with the matching domain name to build your authority. 

I also recommend renaming “All Products” to “Shop” in the top menu: 

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 06.29.24.png

It will create urgency and give an indirect order to shoppers, inviting them to take action [positive tone of voice]. The best performing shops design their customer journey [sales funnel] across the pages with clear CTAs - from the homepage, through collections to the checkout - so showing people where to click and how to browse your website to complete the purchase will put your customers at ease and improve your conversion rate.

Product descriptions - consider adding longer and unique product descriptions. You still have default AliExpress product descriptions:

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 06.30.49.png

That’s also a great way to build rapport with your visitors and convert. Short one-sentence description can make an impression you are not willing to make an effort for your customers, which can leave them feeling like why should they make an effort and buy from you.

Good product description can easily put you above a competitor selling a similar product, but not having the items described enough to convince people to buy. Detailed descriptions can also help you build your authority and knowledge of the niche, which is essential for buyers, who want to feel they can trust your expertise and the choice of the products. 

See below how to write product descriptions that sell:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/storytelling-in-product-descriptions/

Contact us page - links to an external page on your Aragil website:

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 06.33.05.png

It feels like you are sending visitors away to another website, which you do. Online visitors find it highly off-putting, as people are very sensitive on trust and credibility. Sending people unknowingly to a different website to content you can significantly affect your conversion rate and sales, as it feels like you are not trading as who you said you are - can you see why people might be wary buying from you?

Make sure to stay consistent with your content details and don't send visitors to your other website to get in touch.

Social media icons - make sure to open the icons in new tabs, so you don’t lose the valuable traffic. Please see how to do it in this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
377 29 118

Hi @aragilmarketing ,

I've taken a look at your store. You've already got a great store with nice products. I have a few suggestions for improvement and increase the conversion rate.

1. It's confusing to see two names like FAZ and ARAGIL in your store. Your Contact Us page is redirecting to aragil.com which will make customers confused about your credibility also in the footer "About Aragil" section.

2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.

3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 10 results indexed by Google. But your website has 55+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Your store is obviously very green since I can't see customer touch on the home page. There are very few customer reviews. Customer reviews are crucial to trust. And trust is a must to new orders. I suggest you put customer testimonials on your home page. If you have numbers to put on, it's even better, e.g. more than 1,000 items sold, etc. 

I find that your home page banner is not coherent to the best selling items below. 

High quality Startup inspired Wall Art by independent artists and designers from around the world

But the best selling items are T-shirts. The message may not be clear. 

For social media, I find that you have 70K fans on Facebook page but very few fans on Insta. It looks so odd here.

For the content, your about us page is missing. About us page is essential to tell the story about your business. If your customers don't know your company background, how can they feel comfortable to pay you? Just think about the last time you bought something online. What information did you take a look before you pressed the final purchase button? You have to see through your customers' eyes, understand their concerns in online transactions.  

The overall design and products are ok. The product shots are quite nice. 

As a Shopify partner for 4 years, I am trying to see how I can further assist them to fix the traffic-but-no-sales problem. Can you help me to fill in the short form so that I can know more about your difficulties? I'm trying to see if I can bring something new to new merchants in the coronavirus hard time. In return, we can give you early limited access to our future solution.

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hey @aragilmarketing, here is the feedback about your store you can take into consideration:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials 

-Newsletter sign up box

2. Ads will help you to get traffic to your store but to convert that traffic into the paying customers you need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Fazbuy,
The start is really wonderful as your store display a sense of professionalism.In addition to all the above suggestions, follow below-mentioned tips for making your store even better organized:

• There is some "white space" above the "blue header template" which looks odd.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled as it does not redirect to "/search", when the enter key is pressed, while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • It would be better if you align all "footer links" vertically for a more symmetric footer arrangement.
  • Add "Shoppay" to the payment methods to provide alternate payment options to customers.
  • The below-mentioned app is quite useful when you have visitor traffic but a lack of customer sales:
    Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store becomes capable of converting visitor traffic into a lot of customer sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes