No sales but some traffic

LDN_Dropshipper
Explorer
50 0 12

Just started to advertise. Its been 1 day and only around 100 people so far with 3 ATC & 1 Initiated Checkout. Why may they not be buying?

Product Im selling: https://justalluring.com/collections/table-lamps/products/led_makeup_mirror_lamp

Ads: https://business.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=all&country=GB&view_all_page_id...

Ad strategy: Currently on testing phase using 10 diff interests

I would appreciate some advice

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2818 176 474

Dear @LDN_Dropshipper 

Better to run your ads for 20-30 days, then go to the conclusion as well as do the remarketing. Do the campaign $5/day

0 Likes

Hi @LDN_Dropshipper

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices

1. Product Title needs to be clearly presented. If the whole Product Detail section has already left-aligned, it'd be more effective if the Product is left-aligned as well, with bigger font size. 

PageFly_0-1617866241852.png

2. Avoid Horizontal Tab. The collapsed nature of “Horizontal Tabs” makes it difficult for users to accurately predict how much, or little, content is available on the product page and within each tab.

PageFly_1-1617866424822.png

3. Use texts and bullet points for Product Description. Providing only lengthy blocks of text in product descriptions can make specific information difficult to find and even intimidate some users, who don’t want to commit the time and focus it would take to read the text

PageFly_2-1617866582413.png

Overall, this is a great work and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @LDN_Dropshipper,

We've interacted before on the forums. I'd like to invite you to join a free training we have coming up so we can help you with your store. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes