No sales, need help

Solved
Tourist
3 0 2
I would love some feedback from anyone. I have been open for a few months. Many people are visiting my sight, but I have not had any sales. What am I doing wrong? ylaylaboutique.org
ylaya-boutique.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
117 17 22

Hi, @Ylayla !

I've taken a look into the website and I must say, the store is looking great. The work you put in definitely shows!

I think my biggest recommendation would be to build on and highlight your brand. To do this, I think an About Us/Our Story page would be beneficial and can tell your customers a little bit more about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will help them build a connection with the business. We have a great guide on How to Write a Persuasive About Us Page, that I'd definitely recommend taking a look at. Other ways to build on your brand would be things like an FAQ page or themed promotions.

I'd also recommend adding a little bit to the product page more specifically. Right now, they're just a little bare. I personally prefer more of a minimalist aesthetic but even so, I think you could add. My recommendation would be to add secondary product images which show models wearing the pins. I also think adding what each pin is made of or where they're made in the product description would be helpful for the customer.

These are just my initial thoughts. I hope it helps!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you! I will start working on some of your ideas. -Ylayla

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hello @Ylayla,

1. Add a header menu. Make yours tore easy to navigate. Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

2. Add a call to action button on the first fold of the homepage. Add attractive slider images. Currently, it's looking dull. Add shipping policy, privacy policy, social media links

3. Add reviews and Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Collect reviews and display them.

4. On the homepage after the collection list, you can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

5. Make your store engaging to increase the conversion and retention rate. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you. These are great suggestions.

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Hi, Ylayla,

This is Song Fei from Abandoned Cart Web Push. Form your message, I found you already have some traffics, but you don't have any sales yet.

First, how many traffics do you get? How long will they spend on your products page? Your information is too less to analysis.

Your problem could be caused by many reasons. One of them is thatcustomers add the products into the cart, planning buy then in future, and then never return to your website.

I believe that you did the same thing before. In fact, every customer has this purchase behavior.  So we developped our app Abandoned Cart Web Push Team. You can find more detals here

It can't solve all your problems, but it will definitely help you on abdoned cart.

0 Likes