No sales need tips

Highlighted
3 0 1

No sales and have been at it for about a week got about 300 visitors. Any tips website is Tixe-official.com  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

I don't see any problems, seems like a good website maybe you target the wrong people?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Thank you I'll work on my marketing appreciate it man. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi 

1. About your homepage

• Add an attractive hero banner
  • Add more promotion (try to highlight it and include CTA button)
  • Add more languages and currency to better serve worldwide customers
  • Highlight Cart button

2. About Checkout and Payment page

• Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  • Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to notify and give them thanks

3. About Blog page and SEO

• Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  • Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search

4. About your conversion rate

5. About your marketing

• Check if you target at the wrong audiences

I hope this is helpful.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
455 27 137

Hi @miguel069 !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Add a favicon

2. Hero banner - use only high-resolution images, that will resonate with your brand. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.  Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. 

3. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

5. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

9. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

10. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

https://growave.io/blog/

https://ecommerce-platforms.com/articles/how-to-set-up-a-shopify-loyalty-program-with-growave

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @miguel069 

I just had a look at your store. I like it. You need to work on a few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Menu - Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. You can add information such as ‘About us’, ‘Contact Us’, “Home section/Icon’, etc. all these items on the menu for easy navigation to users and to provide information to search engines.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 17%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

c29fceb1-eebe-416d-8d5b-db913bf2cdce.png

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can name sections on home page such as  ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @miguel069 

Welcome to shopify! I understand it can be frustrating if you're not converting to purchases. Here are some thoughts around your store. Hopefully, it'll help improve your store experience and also lead to some successful purchases. 

• run analytics to see where you're getting maximum traffic from - which sources. Then see at which point in the store are they dropping off the most. That'll give you an idea about what should be improved in your store - is it the catalog or checkout page etc.

• it's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. It'll help you chat with your shoppers directly and understand what their concerns are. 

• you can add an exit intent pop up. Right before the shopper is about to leave your store, you can trigger a dialog box that offers them an additional discount (or any other offer). It can tip them over to purchase the product immediately.

• you can look at adding some social proofing and urgency to the store by adding labels to your products. If you have a variety of labels you can help in nudging the shopper to make faster decisions while browsing. Shopify has some apps you can check for this purpose.

Good luck with the store. I hope it works out well for you!

Best,

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
96 6 24

Hi @miguel069

Congratulation on your store. 

I think your page can still be improvised on. For instance, you can make your product description more detailed and emphasize on its benefits, adding a banner at the home page to make the website design looks more appealing, etc. Furthermore, you have a "News" page, I genuinely recommend you to share lots of beauty articles and blog contents there, it would improve on your SEO to drive more organic traffic and also, become a source of engagement with your customer, where they would visit your page more often if they like your content on a routine manner.

Furthermore as you mentioned, you have drove an amount of traffic to your website and a widely used method to convert them to potential customer and purchase is retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b

Hope this will help your business! 

Irene  

0 Likes