No sales on my store but 500 visitors

Highlighted
6 0 0

Can anybody help me see what is not right with my store please.

I have tried everything, and brought an item myself to check its all working but nothing.

I have had my general store for 3 months and are very ready now to advertise and see sales all my visitors so far have been though google ads. B

Anyhelp and feedback will be really appreciated

www.cherriblack.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1801 30 198

Hello,

I have observed some points on your store.
Have you promoted your store products on your store social media pages? I am unable find your social media pages in your store. I suggest you can add those link through icons on your website. And I have observed one of the item(https://www.cherriblack.com/collections/kitchen-house/products/batter-mixer) gallery image dimensions are not in equal, check it.

I have checked your checkout page, Its not working properly on sometimes. The Secure checkout button struck I mean check this image https://snag.gy/Lk3DT2.jpg. Sometimes checkout page working and sometimes it's struck, Due to this your customer more chances to loss their patients and you loss your customer.
And some item variants colour are blank why? Like this image https://snag.gy/0yhr48.jp.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2873 211 471

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great work on your store so far. It looks like you've put a lot of effort in and it shows. There are a few things I noticed which you could change/ add to take it to the next level. Let's look at them below:

• The first thing I noticed was there was no favicon. While it may not seem like something major, it is something which is becoming more noticeable especially with browser tabs have evolved. Shopify has a guide for how to add a favicon which you might find useful here
  • Something else which I noticed is that there is no About Us page. An About Us page is valuable for a couple of reasons. Firstly it gives you somewhere to tell your story and a little about why the store is here and it can help with your SEO. The content team at Shopify have written a couple of good blog posts on how to have a good About Us page which can give you some inspiration that you can see here and here
  • I noticed there was no Homepage photo and it goes straight into some products. If it's possible, I would add a homepage photo to introduce people to the store before putting products directly in front of them. It won't give the impression you are just looking to make money and offer more of an online experience. 

Don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions about anything. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hiii Dear 

I want to appreciate towards your great work on the store.your products are good and also different types of collections may attract the customers.

But i found some things where few of corrections to be done inorder to get good sales and to get more attraction to the store.

You maintained a good Header and Footer with some stuff which is great but try to show in a different way since it is looking odd.Try to install good themes as well as try to change the font style which may looks in a attractive way.

Coming to LOGO which is good and simple to look but please add fevicon to it which suits your store and make sure to fit.

Try to divide BANNER and FEATURED COLLECTINS. sliding images on the main screen is just looking like product display please provide individual collections on each slide in order to look in attractive way. seperately maintain featured collections.

I found that there are few offers that you are running which is great.but if yoy maintain trusted batches (like "save upto" or "Flat" ) on the top left of product image it will be good to attract customers.

At the checkout there is no terms and conditions checkbox.please try to install any good terms and conditions app in order to avoid any return policy issues etc.

There is no display of Related products.so please try to make a correction here to get good cross sales.

Also i dont found any reviews on your products.to get good sales refer any customer review app since reviews play a vital role in online sales.

finally i want to suggest to add more discreption on each and every product.

Thank you

MyReviewfy

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
159 3 24

Hi there,

Your store looks really nice. From what you describe in your post it sounds like you're driving traffic to your website which is not targeted enough.

Therefore I recommend you to try AdScale Shopify app.

AdScale is a 100% automated advertising solution for marketing your store across Google & Facebook Ads.

It uses AI Technology in order to generate for your store smart advertising campaigns that are targeting the right people, with the right ads, at the right time.

- First, it reviews your store history and along with similar industry data, build specific audience targeting of people who would most likely be interested in buying products.

- Second, it creates advertising campaigns on Google Search, Shopping, Display Remarketing, Facebook & Instagram.

- And third, after campaigns are created, the system is using AI algorithms to constantly review and optimize the performance of campaigns. It does it with automated changes like bid changes, budget changes, addition and removal of ads and more…

Again, the entire process of advertising is fully automated!

Hope it helps!

AdScale weaves the power of AI technology into your advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram with ROI of 1,000% and success-based pricing
https://www.adscale.com
0 Likes