No sales on my store

Solved
1 0 0

My store  https://lalazworld.com/ is going to complete one month.

Spent around 100USD for ads. But no sales yet.

Please give feedback.

0 Likes

Success.

Hello ,
As per my analysis customer point of view i can see that there is missing a major feature which is impacting a Brand and Trust at user end.

• Missing Official Contact Information (Office/Shop Address, Contact Number, Brands Trust Logo, Contact us Form )
  • Missing Customer Services info(Support email, Support Number)
  • Lack of Product Information (Detailing about Products).
  • Poor branding value online market.
  • Refund Policy and Privacy Policy not clear.
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us .
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some lovely work on your store, I love the color scheme that you have flowing through the website. You've done a lot right when setting this website up! There are a couple of suggestions I'll make on the site itself before we chat marketing:

- Delay the pop-up, which appears the very minute someone lands on your website. When someone has decided to land on your store for the first time, they should be able to browse it to understand exactly what you're selling. 

- Which leads on to the next question, what exactly is your niche that you are selling into? It looks very much like a general store, with no particular mission statement. What problem are you solving for the customer? Focus on the solution, and the products will fit in and make sense. Perhaps a little text-based content on the landing page will assist with this. 

- Your social links on your website link to the social websites, but not to your particular page on those sites. 

In terms of your spend so far on marketing, can you give me a little insight into how you spent it? What type of ads were you running? What demographic did you target? What were their behaviors and interests that you identified? I imagine, with a general home improvement type of store like this, it's difficult to know who your buyers are and target them effectively. 

Have you considered influencer marketing? DIY/Home Improvement bloggers reviewing your products? This is a much safer way to target a specific audience and to test if your store is viable in your target demographic. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Success.

Hello Lalazworld,
Your store is nice and dealing in a different niche as well. But you need to market your store properly. It's not only about running paid Ads. You need to market your business in a better way. Do SEO of your site and products. Do Social media marketing. People should know about the existence of your business.
Thanks. 

Digital Marketing Executive
0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
375 23 92

Hi  ,

Congratulations for the new store .Your store looks really beautiful and has a nice tempo throughout. Though you are close to best but I can confront you to some of things because you are missing on it to get going you can change ,  if you like as it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would say , Get yourself a professional logo as it is childish also it is not same throughout , see in footer.
  2. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  3. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

4. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.

5. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  6. You have around 110 prouducts, I'm pretty sure you'll be adding few more soon ,it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is  emptyhttps://lalazworld.com/search?q= . Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

7. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes