No sales on my store

Sakshi1
3 0 0
Hi, it’s been 2 months but i am not getting any sales on my store, can you please take a look at the store, i am getting some traffic on the store but no conversion .
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello Sakshi

I'd love to take a look at your store. Could you add the link to the store page please?

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Sakshi1
3 0 0
Sakshi1
3 0 0
0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

heyy @Sakshi1 

i visited the store , thanks for sharing the link , i could give a few suggestion on how to improve the visual appeal of your store as im from a graphic profession. i feel the store has good products and the colors you have chosen , it has a very minimal look and feel to the store , minimal is good and is also very clean , but i feel its got too much of white space and soe UI related errors , for a start , the carousal on the landing page , the icon of carousal is behind the text and it look weird and im not sure the heading is on the middle of the page and also the main picture that has been displayed is of low res , if the pictures look good , then thats half the work done , so do look into it and i see you do use product labels , so if you need more types of those ill leave a link below where you can check the out 

stay safe 

take care

Zabu

https://bit.ly/2zKfeF5

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey Sakshi,

I can understand, it must be frustrating. 

It's pretty clear where your problem lies. Your website conversions.

I had a look at your website. I think the problem lies in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Right now there are certain gaps in your store experience which I think might be resulting in the poor conversions: 

1. Your logo/colors. It seems like you’ve settled on the colors - but the only place I see your colors are on the logo, on top of every page.
  2. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. Even after looking through all the images, I could only find out what you actually sell by clicking the side menu. Consider updating the copy + images in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  3. The pop up for someone buying a “teether” in the UK shows up every time I refresh the page. A visitor would clearly identify it’s just a pop-up, which doesn’t reflect the truth. If you have to do it, make it believable :) Try switching up the notifications, make variations. 
  4. On the same note - the countdown time you’ve put also refreshes. It shows 30 mins - and once the 30 mins pass, it again resets. 
  5. Your catalog is HUGE! If all of the stuff sells, good for you. Otherwise I would recommend asking some questions and figuring out what items are exactly for bestsellers/ biggest margins. Then I would draw the customers’ attention to those items first. 
    How do you do that? My suggestion would be highlighting some kind of urgency or offers etc. on your product images. Apps like ModeMagic help you to get more sales by applying product labels to create urgency and #fomo in your shoppers. Also having some more trending or sale products on the Home page will quickly grab customers attention and nudge faster purchase decisions. I saw one of your products with a "sale" label on it, but it isn't standing out enough! Labels are a good way to make them stand out. 
  6. Further, there is a lack of consistency. I browsed through the store, a lot of different products have different kinds of backgrounds. If your store experience is not cohesive, it is harder to gain the trust of visitors. 
  7. Your fonts are all over the place. The product name is different, your logo is different and your message is in another font. Further, your FAQ is in another font. Too many fonts! Again, this makes your store look unprofessional, and will turn users off.
  8. Lastly, with any currency, once I add the product to “buy now” it shows the currency to USD automatically. 

I think you might be trying to do too many things at once. I’ll suggest cutting out on those gimmicks and doubling down on who you are, what you’re best at, why people should buy from you and improving your messaging. If you have customer testimonials - try to include those on your website as social proof.

I hope this advice helps. Let me know how it goes! 

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hello @Sakshi1,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic.  Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

6. A FAQ would be useful!

7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

8. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer instead of adding it on the Home page only.

9. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.

Example: https://babysbunch.com/collections/baby-shoot-ideas/products/t-shirt

10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
107 6 22

Hi @Sakshi1 ,

I can see that you are having information about shipping,returns and refunds which is all very important to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. Add social pages links.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Babi Bunch,

A few suggestions from my side for improving the store look are:

• Add images to the "About Us" section to make it express better regarding your store.
  • "Trust Badges" are missing from the homepage which decreases site authenticity.
  • "Instagram Gallery" is missing from the footer.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Expecting a better sales rate this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Frederiek
Excursionist
42 0 8

2020-05-26 15 19 05.png

nobody will buy anything from this messy product page...

Frederiek proud owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts and Sevenedge Perfect Deals
Check out the story of my dropshipping journey, I'm here to help where I can ;-)

0 Likes