I'd love to take a look at your store. Could you add the link to the store page please?
i visited the store , thanks for sharing the link , i could give a few suggestion on how to improve the visual appeal of your store as im from a graphic profession. i feel the store has good products and the colors you have chosen , it has a very minimal look and feel to the store , minimal is good and is also very clean , but i feel its got too much of white space and soe UI related errors , for a start , the carousal on the landing page , the icon of carousal is behind the text and it look weird and im not sure the heading is on the middle of the page and also the main picture that has been displayed is of low res , if the pictures look good , then thats half the work done , so do look into it and i see you do use product labels , so if you need more types of those ill leave a link below where you can check the out
I can understand, it must be frustrating.
It's pretty clear where your problem lies. Your website conversions.
I had a look at your website. I think the problem lies in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Right now there are certain gaps in your store experience which I think might be resulting in the poor conversions:
I think you might be trying to do too many things at once. I’ll suggest cutting out on those gimmicks and doubling down on who you are, what you’re best at, why people should buy from you and improving your messaging. If you have customer testimonials - try to include those on your website as social proof.
I hope this advice helps. Let me know how it goes!
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer instead of adding it on the Home page only.
9. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @Sakshi1 ,
I can see that you are having information about shipping,returns and refunds which is all very important to increase trust among shoppers.
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. Add social pages links.
4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
Hey Babi Bunch,
A few suggestions from my side for improving the store look are:
Expecting a better sales rate this time.