No sales online

Highlighted
1 0 0
I’ve had our store online for a few months now & still no sales. I’m new to all of this & learning as I go so very open to any suggestions. Thank you 😊
bella-meas.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

One more quick thing 

footer of the page looks completely empty, it just screams from my side that I can not trust this store or it looks like its unfinished 

Hey
I do professional honest reviews for Shopify pages. Only starting from 5$. Trust me, if you wanna boost your webpage then 5$ is nothing compared what you will get :)
Check out here: bit.ly/website-audit-shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi there!

Your homepage is engaging and very easy to browse. I love your About us section, where you talk about your store and your team.

Consider adding additional navigation to the footer, so people can jump quickly to a new page or collection once they scroll down here.

Consider making all your product images the same dimensions [with unified heights], which will give you more polished, in-line display. As your product images are different heights at the moment, this affects how they are displayed next to each other:

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 18.01.26.png

As you can see some are longer, some are shorter, which affects your polished boutique feel. It’s easy to edit the images and give them the same dimensions using free Canva.

I noticed that your product titles are very short:

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 18.04.06.png

Make sure your titles are more descriptive - it's best for your SEO and for your website visitors that use search function. For Google a product name ‘Dress’ doesn’t give enough information as to which search results to display this product [what type of dress]. It will assume it’s a ladies dress from the overall website content, but might have difficulty in displaying your product in more specific search results, if someone is looking for: “Black and White Day Dress Mid Length” which would be much more relevant for this product. If this product was displayed in this result, the traffic coming to your website would be much more relevant, and therefore more likely to buy.

Also your URLs are not SEO friendly. For example the product above has this URL: https://bella-meas.myshopify.com/collections/dresses-1/products/dress-2

On average, shorter and more descriptive URLs with fewer sections perform better. The same product could have this URL: https://bella-meas.myshopify.com/collections/dresses/black-white-dress which is shorter and more descriptive.

Consider also adding a professional domain to your store in place of default Shopify domain, it's a great way to build trust and authority. 

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know :)

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi EC76,

General

• There are far too many menu items in your navigation bar. This can make your customers or first time visitors feel overwhelmed. It is also harder to search and difficult to navigate your website. Ideally you would have 4 or 5 menu items in your navigation bar, so I would recommend trying to group together and categorize your menu items into dropdown menus.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.

Homepage

• Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
  • You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • You may want to look at removing some of the extra content displayed on your homepage. When there is too much text or images on the homepage it can feel too busy and overwhelming to your customers.

Product

• You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.
  • Add Shipping and Returns information. This also builds trust.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Fashion ecom is very competitive as customers has a high expectations. Here are some ways to make the store better:

Homepage Feedback

1. Get a real domain for your store, otherwise, you won't make many sales

2. I would add a section for customer reviews to help build social proof.

3. Add a link to your footer for your sizing chart/guide, contact us, about us, FAQ, shipping, returns/refunds and your privacy policy

4. Make sure your product images have the same design style /theme and dimension consistency. This will tie the site together

Product Page Feedback

1. You need to add product description as this is how you convince people to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and makes your store stand out

2. Add your shipping and return/refund policy as text links on your product page. 

3. Try to make sure all your product images are the same dimension going forward. It's a little thing that ties the store together.  When possible, try to have 3 - 5 images for each product. 

4. Add customer reviews to build social proof and show customers buy from you.

Your store needs some major work to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes