No sales yet, feedback would be appreciated.

Tourist
11 0 2

Hello,

Our websites has been online since May but we had no sales.

https://www.vithithihandmade.com

https://www.ultrathann.com

We have some traffic, especially after promoting posts, but no conversions.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Max

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hello,

I simply had look into your websites. It's looking cool. I observed few things on your websites, I hope those are helpful for your store.

https://www.vithithihandmade.com :
I see your items in view page, items have there is no specifications and descriptions you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
And you have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
You have the last post on Facebook is June 14th, I suggest you can regularly promote your products through Facebook also, This is also one way to increasing of your sales.

Coming to https://www.ultrathann.com :

Selling a single thing in existing conditions involves concern. Your thinking was great. Selling in a store with couple of thousand things are low, how are you selling something very similar? I mean How are you getting deals from single thing? When you can think it.

Just this isn't worth for each online store. Furthermore, the majority of guests are not intrigued to remain additional time on this sort of store. On the off chance that customers needs just iPhone case(with 36 playable amusements from our adolescence) at that point just they will visit your store on the off chance that they like, at that point those are buy else they go to another locales. Its relies upon the guests state of mind.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like

Hello,

Congratulation for your both stores. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your each product landing page

3. Optimize your store for SEO

4. Add policies pages at footer

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
1 Like

Hello ,
Upon checking for both sites, I can see the below major points which are hampering conversion
• The brand value is very low.
• Website’s online reputation is very poor.
• Social Media Present is very low
• The server of the website is used for multiple websites
• This website does not have many visitors (classificação de Alexa 14900457)
• We tested the speed performance of the website which is low
• We were unable to find reviews for this website on other feedback sites
• The website has been set-up 106 Days days ago
• The website is young (less than six months)
• 2 countries are involved in the set-up
• The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
• No Contact details are available on website
• The site doesn’t appeal to the target Audience
• Content is stale
• Not given any importance of the ‘About Us’ and ‘Contact Us’ pages on site
• Lack of online Payment options
• Your trust indicators are missing
• Very poor SEO health
• Site is not Mobile Friendly
• Not having a clear value proposition
• Call-to-actions are missing
• Not encouraging to return visits
It is discovered that the website is still quite young (less than six months old). Every website has to start-up at some time and this website might be reliable. We do know that fake website tend to exist not for a very long time (usually less than half a year).

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

Hey there, @VithithiHandmad 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I took a look at both your stores and have a few notes on them, so let's get right to it. I start with https://www.vithithihandmade.com

Browsing through your page I noticed that most of your products are currently on sale. When a company offers a discount to their customers, they’re taking a big risk of devaluing their services. Customers can get the impression that the services being offered aren’t worth paying full price for. It also sets a precedent in the customer’s mind that your pricing isn’t firm. When promoting sales it is important to use scarcity and urgency to your advantage. If your store is constantly offering discounted prices it is not going to create any urgency, your customer won't see the need in buying right away as there is no end to the sale in sight. It is great to see that you are offering free shipping, but offering the free shipping for a limited time, as well as offering the discounts for a limited time would be much more effective in getting those first few sales. Take a look at our post on using urgency and scarcity to your advantage for more information on this.

While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. You should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this bag? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically. 

The following is applicable to both stores: 

Trust is the most valuable currency you can have on an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for an exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews have become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them.

I would recommend taking a look at our free [Product Reviews app.](http://bit.ly/2ST6Ffl) This app can be found in our fabulous little app store, the home to all of our best apps. 

I would definitely recommend adding your policies to the footer of your page. Customers often look for the following before proceeding to checkout:

• Refund policy
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms-of-service
  • Shipping policy

You can read up on creating these policies right here. 

One small thing which isn't crucial but will make your site look that bit more professional is adding a favicon that matches your business logo. A favicon is an icon that appears on a tab in a browser, usually a logo. You can add a favicon to your site as per this guide.

As for https://www.ultrathann.com, the main thing I would say is that you should make sure your customer has an option to buy from the homepage seeing as you have just the one product. Add the product as a featured product to the homepage so your customer does not need to search to find where they can buy it. Also, you need to work on your text for the product. It is not written in the most compelling way. Seeing as there is only one product to choose from you really need to give that description everything you have. Explain the benefits specifically and explain them well. Add customer testimonials to the product singing it's praises. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Astronaut
757 47 174

Hi erarosso,

Your store looks really good and is unique with the products .I reviewed https://www.vithithihandmade.com/ .Here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  2. On the slider , you can reduce banner size and change the text color as white is barely visible on few banner images.
  3. Make sure your images are of same size and dimensions at it will surely give you a better view throughout.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  6. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  7. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  8. The default search landing page https://www.vithithihandmade.com/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 100 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Astronaut
757 47 174

Thankyou for liking the feedaback . Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes