No sales yet - store feedback

Nebenzu
2 0 0

Hey everyone, 

I launched my store www.nebenzu.de a few days ago and just tried to get people on the site using ads. 
It basically is a side business trying to sell some of my t-shirt designs. So far the page is not converting and I would love to get some insights from you what might help to optimize the conversion. 

Thanks a lot  

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @Nebenzu, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add a separate about us page.

- Provide contact information throughout the website.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Display collection on the homepage.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
234 18 86

Hi @Nebenzu , I hope you are doing well. Here are our suggestions:

• Your images don't look professional nor realistic. Product images are the only way to attract and convince your customers to buy from you. If your customers don't find the images attractive enough, they won't buy from you. So, take professional help if needed to improve the quality of your product images. 
  • Try to reorganize the layout of your home page and add a separate "About Us" section. 
  • When you start generating sales, try to get reviews from your customers. This will increase your credibility and acceptance to other customers.

Finally, if you have faith in your store but can't generate sales then read check out this blog YOU HAVE GREAT FAITH IN YOUR ONLINE SHOP, BUT WHY AREN’T VISITORS CONVERTING? 

Wish you all the best. Happy selling.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Nebenzu
2 0 0

Thanks a lot for the valuable feedback! Will look into this! 

0 Likes