I launched my store www.nebenzu.de a few days ago and just tried to get people on the site using ads.
It basically is a side business trying to sell some of my t-shirt designs. So far the page is not converting and I would love to get some insights from you what might help to optimize the conversion.
Thanks a lot
Hello @Nebenzu, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- Add a separate about us page.
- Provide contact information throughout the website.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Display collection on the homepage.
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @Nebenzu , I hope you are doing well. Here are our suggestions:
Finally, if you have faith in your store but can't generate sales then read check out this blog YOU HAVE GREAT FAITH IN YOUR ONLINE SHOP, BUT WHY AREN’T VISITORS CONVERTING?
Wish you all the best. Happy selling.