i just recently launched my store www.InspireHardware.com on memorial day. Although my sessions have been steadily increasing to about 100+ per day, I still have no sales.
anyone willing to check out the site and let me know if you see any glaring issues? Or maybe the pricing is too high?
Hi there. I am quite new too. Here are my insights.
1) Your Returns page is in different fonts.
3) In my personal opinion, the font you use for your site is hard to read because of how thin it is, and it is not that great. It looks too "old-style". Maybe opt for a font that looks minimalistic? Minimalism is trendy nowadays.
4) Your hero image (the first image you see when you land on your website) should be big (= tall and wide). It should at least cover the full width of your site and be taller imo.
Disclaimer: I am not really savvy in the niche you are selling in.
In my opinion, 20$ for a cabinet pull is a little much. You have to find really passionate people willing to pay that sort of price for cabinet pulls and cabinet knobs, as they are small and not the most noticeable thing in a house. It is difficult to target such passionate people with Facebook Ads. It is even more difficult if you're not an established brand.
It may also be a problem with marketing, not necessarily your website design.
Hope this helps at least a little,
Hey Inspire Hardware,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
Best of luck!
Congrats on launching your new store. I feel the stoere looks really nice with professionaly shot consistent images. I might be able to give you a few feedbacks to improve your store.
1. Add a favicon to your website, it's the small icon on which is seen on your browser tab
2. Add your contact us page to the topbar. Make it easy for customers to reach you. Also, add a form on your contact us page
3. Consider using a chat widget on your website, it's very efficient to handle support
4. I feel your font might be a little hard to read when you are using light colors. Considering trying a different fonr for the content of your website.
As for improving sales
1. Try running ads on facebook and instagram. Properly targeted ad camapigns will surely help increase your sales.
2. Use tools like Google Analytics to identify if the users visiting your store are the right kind of audience.
3. Use exit-intent popups from apps like GetSiteControl to get feedback or provide offers to users who are about to leave.
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Assisting users decision making can lead to more conversions and increased sales.
Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
The store is looking great, I think the audience is where it needs work. I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)
Hello @DifferentDogs ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.