No sales yet, week 4

DifferentDogs
Tourist
11 0 6

Hi all, 

i just recently launched my store www.InspireHardware.com on memorial day. Although my sessions have been steadily increasing to about 100+ per day, I still have no sales. 

anyone willing to check out the site and let me know if you see any glaring issues? Or maybe the pricing is too high?

NeneP
1 0 0

Hi I looked at your sight and I think it's a fairly nice shop.  Navigation was very easy.  I did notice there's a few of your items with "sold out" already.  You might want to change this since you have not had any online sales.

Nene

0 Likes
fosetterlife
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi there. I am quite new too. Here are my insights.

Website Design:

1) Your Returns page is in different fonts.

2) You copy/pasted Shopify's Privacy Policy exactly how it is, so we see stuff like [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]

3) In my personal opinion, the font you use for your site is hard to read because of how thin it is, and it is not that great. It looks too "old-style". Maybe opt for a font that looks minimalistic? Minimalism is trendy nowadays.

4) Your hero image (the first image you see when you land on your website) should be big (= tall and wide). It should at least cover the full width of your site and be taller imo.

Other.

Disclaimer: I am not really savvy in the niche you are selling in. 

In my opinion, 20$ for a cabinet pull is a little much. You have to find really passionate people willing to pay that sort of price for cabinet pulls and cabinet knobs, as they are small and not the most noticeable thing in a house. It is difficult to target such passionate people with Facebook Ads. It is even more difficult if you're not an established brand.

It may also be a problem with marketing, not necessarily your website design.

Hope this helps at least a little,

FosetterLife.com

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Inspire Hardware,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• "Hero Banner" should be full width for a more professional look.
  • Attach a contact form to "Contact Us" section for better customer familiarity.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Best of luck!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Vignesh96
Shopify Partner
112 12 18

Hey @DifferentDogs,

Congrats on launching your new store. I feel the stoere looks really nice with professionaly shot consistent images. I might be able to give you a few feedbacks to improve your store.

1. Add a favicon to your website, it's the small icon on which is seen on your browser tab
2. Add your contact us page to the topbar. Make it easy for customers to reach you. Also, add a form on your contact us page
3. Consider using a chat widget on your website, it's very efficient to handle support
4. I feel your font might be a little hard to read when you are using light colors. Considering trying a different fonr for the content of your website.

As for improving sales
1. Try running ads on facebook and instagram. Properly targeted ad camapigns will surely help increase your sales.
2. Use tools like Google Analytics to identify if the users visiting your store are the right kind of audience. 
3. Use exit-intent popups from apps like GetSiteControl to get feedback or provide offers to users who are about to leave.

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Assisting users decision making can lead to more conversions and increased sales.
Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

The store is looking great, I think the audience is where it needs work. I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes

Hello @DifferentDogs ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• Your favicon is not at all visible, try using some dark color for your favicon.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • There are only a few products on your site try adding more products into your store, so that your customers will have a lot of options to select.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes