No sales yet

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello, I launched my website (almozza.com) a couple of weeks ago and spend quite some money on Facebook ads.  I get decent traffic but no sales whatsoever.  Any feedback would be much appreciated. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1161 0 0

The one thing I notice about content on the site is that there isn't much information about you or the company. Having an about page, some customer testimonials, and something to connect with your audience would be helpful here.

When I look through keywords on your site, I don't see that you rank for anything.

One easy way to improve this would be to revise the product descriptions - use this area as a way to describe the product in better detail and how it connects with or enhances the lifestyle of your customer. Tech specs are always good to include but I think you need more content on these pages.

There's a good how-to guide for increasing your conversion rate here: https://speedboostr.com/conversion-rate-optimization-guide/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Congratulations on your store. I must say your collections and pictures look amazing, with the right store design and marketing your clothes are going to fly off the racks super soon. 

You're definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

1. Add a Hero Image to your website and place a Call to Action button on that hero image for easy navigation of your website. The hero image really ties together the website, gives a great appealing look to it and gives a overall polished look. 

2. Collections - Don't just show one collection in your featured products, add more, eg add a few of your accessories on your homepage too. And don't show more than about 6 to 7 products on your homepage. 

3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

4. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose -Superbar

5. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

6. Most viewed products - Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.

7. Please add your shipping and return policies on your footer as well. 

8. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

9. Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.

10. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you so much for your input and feedback.  very helpful.  I will look into your recommendations immediately.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you so much for such valuable input. I will follow your recommendations.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 29 112

Hi @Almozza!  

That’s a frustrating place to be in, especially as you put so much money into paid ads. Let’s see what we can do.

First thing: I caution you against falling into the trap that more traffic means more sales. We’ll look at your store and see what’s going on there, but you need to evaluate your Facebook ads as well. Look at your audience that you’re attracting. Use heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch their visits) to get a better understanding of what they’re doing on your store.

Are targeting the right audience?
Are they missing information?
What do they do once they get to your site?

All of that information can be found with heatmaps and session recordings, and it can really help you find out the missing piece to your conversion puzzle.

Anyway...back to your store! 

Homepage

Right off the bat, I see two issues:

1. There’s no hero image or teaser. There’s no CTA button to your collection. There are no collections! That may not be the best move for your store. Test out one static hero image of one or two of your products and add in a CTA. Check heatmaps to see what happens.
  2. Don’t use the “Featured collection.” That means nothing to your visitors! Instead, use “Popular” or “Best Selling” or “Hot” or “Trending” instead of “Featured.” 

Now, there are a few easy fixes:

• Link your email address in your footer
  • Make sure your social media links open in a new tab

I would suggest adding in a shipping page to explain how you ship, shipping costs and what customers can expect.

Navigation/Product Pages
Typically shorter main navigations  do better than longer ones, but yours may be too simplified here. Test out drop-downs for tops, bottoms, dresses, swimwear and lingerie and see if that engages visitors to help find their products. 

In Accessories, I couldn’t click on “Jewelry and Watches,” so that will need your help there. I would change your filters for this one. Here are filter I didn’t understand the need for:

• Jewelry & Watches: Aren’t bracelets and anklets also jewelry? There’s also already a Watches collection. 
  • Women: Don’t you only cater to women? It’s not necessary to include it here. 

In Apparel, it’s a different story. I have to say that you have one of the best filters I’ve seen in a long time. I would add more filters as well, like cost, availability, size, fabric, color, etc. Let them really narrow it down to just the products they want. 

Moving on to the product page, I’m looking at the Floral Tie Tank Jumpsuit.

I like your method of displaying the size. That’s a really great touch. Watch recordings to see how people interact with it, and if they are understanding it. We would like to assume that they would, but you never know. 

I have just four suggestions:

1. Add in shipping information with costs included. Even if you link to your shipping page, it gives your visitors more information.
  2. Change how the sizing chart is displayed. As it is shown now, I can’t read it as one of the photos. 
  3. Bump up that description a bit. Add in more detail about it. 
  4. Don’t forget reviews! Add in a review request in your purchase confirmation email and any follow-up messages.

Going back to your Facebook ads, you can segment heatmaps down by campaign and source. As a result, you can dive in and see how people engage with your products based on your ads. 

Customer Contact
I can’t walk away from your store without talking about customer contacts. Yes, you have an email address in your footer. That’s not enough. 

You need to have a live chat system on your site. It helps answer those visitor questions before they leave your site. It’s incredibly helpful to stop a visitor from leaving because they’re confused or need help. 

In general, your store’s on a great path. It just needs some tweaking based on what visitor behavior is showing you. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

Good luck! I hope this helps.

Cheers-

Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello all,

Thank you again for the feedback. I've made some small changes (based on some of the feedback).  Please take a look at let me know if I'm heading in the right direction (e.g. CTA).

Thank you

0 Likes