No sales

2 0 1

I purchased a pre bought store and have 1,000 visits but no sales. I started advertising and there are some things I want to change to the site, such as it is showing the customers where the product comes from and I don’t even know how to place orders from the supplier. They just built this store and that was it. No explanation or anything and then they tried to get me to spend $5k to advertise. How do I make this site work?! 
I’m tired of wasting money and hard work for nothing in return  

www.kingpin-coffee.com 

Shopify Partner
466 45 154

Hi @PresidentBeck

Have seen your site and it looks clean. I love it. 

Here are some of my suggestions to help improve your site design and conversion rates. 

- Add the announcement bar to send your message to your customers like "Free Shipping" or "Sale Up to XX%". 

- You need to have more than one banner. Maybe one photo that shows your products. 

- After the banners, I see some sections that show the benefits when customers shop on your site. It's great. However, I think you should have only one section to show all the benefits. 

- In terms of your featured product section, I think you should add the Quantity section. 

- And I see all your products have the same product photo. This will make your customers feel confusing. Maybe you can consider changing that. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ Benefits when using your products. 

+ Detailed description. 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart. 

+ In the future, when you have more types of products, you can have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. 

- You're lacking social proof. Here are some ways to increase:

+ Have a reviews section. Photo reviews are more amazing. 

+ Have social network accounts. Instagram and Facebook are very necessary for your site. 

+ Have more real-life product photos.

After you have an Instagram account, you can consider having an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

Check your app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create an amazing gallery. 

In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates to increase your brand identity. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!

Hi @PresidentBeck 

This is PageFly. 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

You have a very nice and attractive store, and I also do love your products.

1. Home page

1.1 Review the banner

Your banner image has good quality and you also add a CTA button, this is a good point. However, I highly recommend you should add more banners then you can make them as a slideshow. Each banner shows each collection/ featured product of your store and each of them has its own CTA buttons.

1.2 Make the search field prominent

I notice that you also have the search field but it is not easy to find so I recommend you can make the menu and the search bar prominent and sticky so customers can reach out to the menu whenever they want. This helps customers feel rest assure and easily check all your store's products.

1.3 Talk about the process

Coffee is a good drink and many people love it and many of them will trust more when they visit your store and see that you talk about how your store provide good coffee.

The reason I recommend you should talk more is the Quality Products section

Kingpin Coffee 2020-12-01 09-35-39.png

Don't just give a compliment, just talk more about how you can bring coffee to customers, the process. You can add a video about this and use more images. Well, you can see my Tasta template 

Tasta tea – PageFly 2020-12-01 09-41-47.png

1.4 Review the testimonial section

Having a testimonial section on the home page to show customer feedback is pretty good, but this will help your store's conversion rate much more if you can change the background color to another light color and add more images as well as adjust styling.

You can see my template example

Maize – PageFly 2020-12-01 09-47-04.png

1.5 Add more collections/ products

It's a pity if you don't show all the collections/ products of your store on the home page.

Your store is selling not only coffee but also mugs, coffee machines. So I highly recommend you should add sections to show the store's collections and featured products. And on each of them, there is a CTA button redirecting to the corresponding collection/ product pages. This really helps to increase the conversion rate because customers are aware of what collections/ products that your store is providing. 

1.6 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://kingpin-coffee.com/collections/mugs-and-flasks/products/500ml-stainless-steel-insulated-cup-...

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

You can add image thumbnails for each color of the product.

And add an image that shows the product in context.

2.2 Review the product description

A good product description will include both blocks of text and bullet points. I recommend you should add more content for the description.

2.3 Add reviews or rating stars for the product 

Product reviews are one of the most vital tools so customers will determine to buy your products or not. You should add 3-6 reviews. Moreover, you can add rating stars under the product description as well.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page build. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
2008 112 368

Hello @PresidentBeck, I hope you are doing good! I liked the look & feel of your store. It's good but you need to do some improvements to make people purchase from you. Here are some suggestions:

- To show the customers where the product comes from you can create a separate page of 'Our Story' or 'About us' and in short you can write 4-5 line precisely and create a Read more button there and redirect it to the Our Story page where you can describe about the coffee and your story in more detail.

- Display collection on the homepage, then display new, bestseller products on the homepage.

- Add reviews on the homepage and product page.

- To convert visitors coming to your store into your paying customers make your store engaging. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. 

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never miss out on any of your customers. 

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
2 0 1

I hired someone from fivrr and they updated the website. But still not a single sale. I have had over 1,200 people go to the site without a single sale and more people just keep trying this charge me more money just to set it up. I’ve spent a good amount of time and money here but no sales. Why is that. It seems like a sales funnel for people who want to be successful but instead people just charge an arm and a leg to make you seem like your successful without actually helping. I’m not rich and this isn’t helping me get out of debt. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
417 9 68

Hi @PresidentBeck 

Please check your email and also please pause all your paid campaigns. 

Thank you.

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes