No sales

Rivers
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello everyone, my store https://swaggahousefitness.com has been live since the beginning of March. I have been paying for Facebook, Instagram, and google ads as well as sharing on Facebook and Instagram. I had 523 store views in the month of March, but no sales. Patients is there and im not truly wanting to build a base for a large brand to branch out with in the coming year. I’m reaching out for help to assure that there is not anything I should be doing better with my site. Thank you all in advance! 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
762 95 247

Hey @Rivers,

Congratulations on launching your store and sorry to hear that the ads haven't been providing you with a return on your investment. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to why this is happening.

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).

screencapture-swaggahousefitness-2021-04-23-11_05_56.png

There are two things I'd like to provide feedback on; your stores first impression and your product choice.

First, your stores first impression. I would recommend downsizing your logo so that you are able to decrease the amount of space being used in the header area. Everything under that area is the most important pieces of information you want your visitor to see so you want to minimize the amount of space you logo is taking up.

Next, where you have your photo slideshow. Some of the images are quite blurry, this happens when you use an image that is too small for the area. It get's stretched out to fit and then you loose image quality. Highly recommend using one of these sites for free, high quality photos:

That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

The next thing I'll touch on is your products. You are selling fitness apparel and home gym equipment, The problem with this is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores (ie. Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Winners) as well as online through Amazon and thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a clothing item or a piece of equipment in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. What we recommend doing is selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @RiversThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Rivers
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your detailed response! Great points 

0 Likes

Hi @Rivers, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps. 

1. Add a favicon

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

2. Homepage

RichardNguyen_0-1619264573862.png

First, there is an unusual blank space on your header. You should consider having the logo at the center of the line or move the notification bar ("Free shipping") to that place.

RichardNguyen_1-1619266030525.png

Banner

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages. Here I see it is cut off by the "Bestseller" section and it should not be that.

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

RichardNguyen_2-1619266121878.png

Name the section

When you start a new section, it had better put a name for it so that customers can easily know what they are viewing. Also make it a full-width section (e.g: 3 items in a row instead of 4).

RichardNguyen_3-1619266260075.png

RichardNguyen_4-1619266381159.png

Anchor Text 

There are some collections on the home page but they seem not to be aligned. For this section, you should put an anchor text so that customers can click and sign up straight away.  A buy button should be added to every single collection. You should use the same size images for your collections to create a professional look.

Add pop-ups

Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter your page. Popups or one slide on banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale. 

Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

3. Product Page

RichardNguyen_5-1619266644596.png

Although I think your page is very informative, I have some points to suggestions for you as follow:

Invest in bespoke imagery 
More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization 

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Return Policy
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Product description
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.
Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
Use block text and bullet point

Use load more
“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
Rivers
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you, this information was awesome and very detailed. Is there a delivery date app that you recommend?

0 Likes