No sales

3 0 0

I am getting some traffic to my store but no sales. I was wondering what is wrong with my store. Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1598 20 160

Can you provide your store URL!?

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
3 0 0
Trailblazer
279 17 74

Hi Bon

Your store looks really cool .Here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, Get yourself a logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
  2. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  3. Menu links initials are not same throughout as some are in lowercase.
  4. Surprisingly Images quality is not that great especially on banner and try adding images to each  blog post. 
  5. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose to the footer. 
  6. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  7. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  8. The default search landing page https://gracehomedecorandmore.com/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 300 products . I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for the feedback on my store. I am trying to implement the changes now. I am not a computer wiz but I try to do the best I can. I am a Senior citizen with hardly any computer knowledge and I am doing all of this on my own.  Still trying to figure some things out that I need to add but I will get there. Some of the things that I have added makes my store look a whole lot better and hopefully when I am finished it will be great. I do appreciate any and all suggestions and help.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
279 17 74

Thanks for acknowledging the effort.Happy to help you. Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

@BonBen68 wrote:

Thank you for the feedback on my store. I am trying to implement the changes now. I am not a computer wiz but I try to do the best I can. I am a Senior citizen with hardly any computer knowledge and I am doing all of this on my own.  Still trying to figure some things out that I need to add but I will get there. Some of the things that I have added makes my store look a whole lot better and hopefully when I am finished it will be great. I do appreciate any and all suggestions and help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
45 2 5

Hello. I suggest you use apps for building trust. The best one is Nextsale app. This app uses social proof& urgency tools to raise trust.  When you add it to the site, visitors will see the comments of previous purchasers in the below of your site. Therefore, their trust will be created. You can use this app for free at the beginning( 14 days) after it,  either transfer to the paid version or use the free version with limitations within days. The cost is the lowest for this and it differs than any other competitors'.  Many store owners choose it because of the all in one price for all tools( urgency& social proof). You pay once and get all tools.

Check the link below! Good luck with your store! 

0 Likes